New Sesamstrasse Episode Alert

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Just a reminder, Muppet_DK, this Friday on NDR, episode 2258 of Sesamstrasse will air. Here's some information for this episode, although it's in German only.

Ernie hat Lust, eine Geschichte zu schreiben, Bert erklärt ihm, dass man sich darauf gut vorbereiten muss. Reporter Kermit besucht wieder den berühmten Musiker Don Schnulze und hilft ihm, das Lied vom Ruderboot zu komponieren. Bibo hat sich ein Gedicht über die Sonne einfallen lassen.

Can someone please translate this in English?

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Ernie has desire to write a history Bert explains to him that one must prepare for it well. Reporter Kermit visited again the famous musician Don sentimental song and helps him to compose the song from the rowing boat to. Bibo could a poem be broken in over the sun.

So two of the sketches are:

Ernie plans to write a story (1978)
News Flash: Don Music writes "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" (I never heard of this; is this actually a sketch?)

Whatever

Reaction score
Ernie has desire to write a story. Bert explains to him that one must prepare for it well. Reporter Kermit visited again the famous musician Don Music and helps him to compose the song about the rowing boat. Bibo wrote a poem about the sun.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
News Flash: Don Music writes "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" (I never heard of this; is this actually a sketch?)
It IS a sketch. It was on "Plaza Sesamo" in 1995.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
He was trying to write the song, "Row Your Boat", but he finally made the new version of "Row Your Boat" called "Drive Your Car".

Whatever

Reaction score
TotallySpiesFan said:
Don't you mean "Big Bird"?
Yeah, I was distracted and thought it was Sampson's name as I was correcting the translation. Sorry.