New Season of Plaza Sésamo on TeleFutura

ssetta

Reaction score
I thought it would never happen, but it has. TeleFutura is airing a new season of Plaza Sésamo. It features a new opening theme, and new bumper segments. But it looks like they're using plenty of old clips. Today they had that classic song "Elbows and Knees." I thought it was really cool to hear that song in Spanish, because it doesn't even sound similar to the American version with the Spanish words. That song also played during the credits, which are also new. But unfortunately, there's one thing they don't do in the credits anymore that I always used to love. That is, they don't list the names of all the songs (or segments) and the people who wrote them anymore. But anyway, the thing is, I think classic SS actually does well down there, and lots of people like it, unlike here.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey... Don't go knockin' the original king.
Besides, it's not necessarily that the people "here" as you put it dislike Classic SS, it's also a matter of the people in control of what gets aired that play a part in airing or not airing Classic SS.

Anyway, if there are any new characters both Muppet and/or human, would appreciate any help people here on the boards could provide to make said additions to the list. Also would appreciate whatever help they can provide on past characters, especially the human cast. Have questions regarding some of those characters, still in search of someone with access to the show and its credits to help out.
Hope to hear from someone soon and have a good wekend.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Those of you who can get these new episodes, I'd love to trade for them.