New rat puppet on eBay

Keeermit

Reaction score
hi everyone! well finally i have another puppet on Ebay - sorry its been so long since my last but i have been very VERY busy! I think out of all my lastest original designs of late this one is my favorite! He is a very happy rat! search for him on Ebay "PROFFESSIONAL MUPPET STYLE RAT PUPPET" while your at it you can take a look and my mascot costume I made which a friend is selling on Ebay because he can no longer what he was planning to do with it. "PROFESSIONAL MONSTER MASCOT COSTUME MUPPET STYLE SUIT"
cheers everyone!! havefun making puppets and feel free to bid if you can! cheers
jarrod

dramaqueen

Reaction score
Hi, You spelled professional wrong (on ebay) with the rat puppet. It should be one F. It make take some searchers awhile to find it. Ebay will let you change it. Great looking rat by the way! I love the "chunk" out of his ear.

Iokitek

Reaction score
I second that :smile: Your puppets are very charismatic

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Great job!

Say, why can't I find those ostrich feathers like those for hair? I look and look and can't find 'em nowhere! What company makes them? What is the cost? Item #?

Keeermit

Reaction score
thanx for picking up the typo Dramaqueen, I have fixed the problem :smile: Thanx also for all the kind words so far, I really like Rex i think he has a great face, easy to change his emotion. Also about his hair, I only buy full ostrich feathers from craft stores and cut them up.... they are about $19 each though so choose carefully!! but they are the best quality, and its all about the quality.

cheers
jarrod :crazy: