New Quilt

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
I've added pictures of my latest quilt-- a Sesame Street quilt-- to my web page. If you have a minute to check it out, I'd love to hear what people think.

Zoe and Prairie Dawn could use a little work, and I accidentally put Telly's mouth on upside down, which is why it looks a bit off. I'm pretty happy with how Snuffy turned out-- he was kind of challenging because he's mostly all one color. I'm planning to attempt a Fraggle quilt soon and am contemplating an Andy Warhol style Kermit-only quilt.

Here's the site:

http://homepage.mac.com/muppetquilter/PhotoAlbum1.html

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Wow! That looks wonderful!

I just wanna curl up underneath and take a nice nap.

But then you'd wonder why I'm there and you might get a broom and hit me with it. :wink:

Again, it looks wonderful!

scarecroe

Reaction score
Wow, this looks absolutely fantastic! Each one just gets better and better.

How long does it take you to make one of these?

beaker

Reaction score
Holy cow! The new one is fantastic...and Im still stuck on the Pepe in Tutu square! SO awesome to see Muppet fans being so creative!

///beaker///

Gonzo

Reaction score
Big Bird, Bert, and Grover are my favorite squares on the Sesame Street one---beautiful work (as usual), Annika!

Great, great stuff!

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Thanks!!! I'm glad everyone likes it! Just don't look too closely at Grover's book (it says 'Superheo' instead of 'Superhero')

EmmyMik--

Well, given that the quilt hangs on the wall in my daughter's playroom you probably wouldn't be too comfortable. Plus, you'd get stuck reading "Elmo's ABCs" about 300 times (and that can be trying for even the most devoted Elmo fan) before she'd let you leave.

Scott--

Sunny Day is the largest quilt I've done thus far and I'd guess it took me a bit over 30 hours total.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Well, given that the quilt hangs on the wall in my daughter's playroom you probably wouldn't be too comfortable.
Hmmmmm... Yes, that may seem a tad uncomfortable. But still, it is a mighty fine quilt! :big_grin:

Plus, you'd get stuck reading "Elmo's ABCs" about 300 times (and that can be trying for even the most devoted Elmo fan) before she'd let you leave.
Do you'd think she'd notice if I switch over to "There's a Monster at the End of This Book"?

:big_grin:

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
EmmyMik wrote:

Do you'd think she'd notice if I switch over to "There's a Monster at the End of This Book"?
Oh yes-- she notices! I've tried. Monster at the End of This Book is popular-- but not nearly as popular as Elmo's ABCs. :wink:

dwmckim

Reaction score
Superheo

If anyone asks, just tell them Oscar's hiding the "R' in his can.

Or that "R" is the letter of the day, and Cookie ate the Letter R Cookie.