New Puppet to be built.. ideas for new show?

MuppetsandMe

Reaction score
Hi guys, while I have good news, I also have bad news. I am abolishing the plan of making Miss Piggy. This is because I have never made a puppet before so I dont wanna start so difficult. Instead I am building a new puppet that is a human like puppet to host a new show that i will most likely put on youtube in the next year or so. Why a whole year? Well I want at least 10 puppets for my show including a couple of muppets. If you guys could give me some crazy name ideas and ideas on the puppets personality that would be well appreciated. Thanks guys! Oh and some ideas for the Youtube show name.

Bryan M

Reaction score
how about a version of talk soup/tosh.0. so you'll have one main puppet host and video clips that will have all your crazy puppets antics... like puppets pulling pranks on eachother. this will allow you to have a wide variety of material and still have a central theme. it would be a modern take on the puppet sketch comedy/ puppet variety show ideas of the Muppet Show.

MuppetsandMe

Reaction score
I really like that idea!! I will definitely keep that one in mind. Thank you very much for the reply :smile: