New Practice puppet up for sale

puppetmadness

Reaction score
Hello everyone ! My brand new practice puppet is up for sale for the super low price of $80+15 for shipping in the states ..He's super light so your arm doesn't get warn down (Feel the burn) right away. His fingers are pose-able and if you want to but a outfit on him he wears 18-24 months in children's
and Please let me know if you have any questions just email me at comeonguyreally@gmail.com, also check out my other past puppets here if you see something you like or would like a custom one made for a low price just let me know .. we try to stay under $200 on each .. that does depend on materials used and time to make ..I try to work with everyone ..
All transaction will be handled Via Paypal so both party's are protected ..you will also receive a USPS tracking number with 24 hours of your purchase
If you need anything just ask . I try to make great puppets at a affordable price so the passion for puppet stays alive with everyone ..
thanks !
Puppet Madness

puppetmadness

Reaction score
Thanks so much for all the kind words on this puppet everyone . I'm sorry to say this one SOLD today ... but please keep a eye out for more to come . Also I've had a lot of questions about building Kermit's and other licensed characters .. I WILL NOT build copyrighted creations.. So sorry, please support all builders by keeping them going with there own designs.