New Pizza Hut commercial to air in June

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Stulz said:
What chanel(s) is everyone catching it on?

The 3rd Muppet Pizza hut commercial was aired on VH1 once an hour. Are they airing this one as well?
I've seen it on The WB and TNT.

What's the Third commercial? Thought there were only the two...

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Two different ones aired on Superbowl Sunday. These have been re-edited a couple times as well. The third one mentioned above began airing this week.

Whatever

Reaction score
I saw a commercial yesterday, but I think it was one of the old ones, where Piggy goes "Step away from the frog!" :mad: Piggy's voice was odd, I could so tell it wasn't Frank, and I didn't even have my hearing aids in.

blancalion

Reaction score
how starved for muupet entertainment are we that a comerical is this exciting???!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :concern: :concern: :concern: :concern: :concern:

dwmckim

Reaction score
Replies to various

...Ive seen the latest commercials on SciFi (flipping through stations) as well as during One Life to Live (ABC) and Days of our Lives (NBC).

Theres actually been FOUR commercials so far...the original two that premiered during Super Bown (one with Jessica Simpson, the other Muppet only)

#1 has Jessica about to kiss Kermit with Piggy interupting with bullhorn.

#2 starts out with Kermit trying to order pizza on phone but is quickly barraged by Muppets (upside down Animal)

#3 started airing a month or two ago...all Muppet (Kermit/Piggy/Gonzo/Animal) Piggy brings in the four 4 all pizza...Gonzo complains about her hogging it...ends with Gonzo flying past the Pizza Hut logo due to a karate chop.

#4 is the newest one (with Jessica) and has two very slighly different edits (ive caught the whole version of the second one on tape and there arent too much differences...one has the beauty before brains shot at the end and theres some different edit on the Jessica in pizza professor mode parts.)

As to whether JS rates the diva mode shes been in lately...all you had to do is tune in the special she did to see she doesnt. Shes just quite simply one of the latest buxom Pop Tarts to have been fortunate (shrewd?) enough to draw attention to herself by getting involved with a formerly B level boy band member and managed to expand that publicity into an MTV show which further snowballed the publicity machine and overhyped their actual worth as performers. What JS has done to Berlins Take My Breath Away is totally unforgivable. And the special itself could have been quite good as their was some clever writing and concepts...but Nick and Jessica were not the talents needed to make it work and pull it off. Sonny and Cher they are not. Replace Nick and Jessica with a pair of truly talented actors/singers and the same show could have been a triumph.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
great anazlyzation! I haven't seen the beauty before brains edit, but I'm on the lookout for it

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
dwmckim said:
As to whether JS rates the diva mode shes been in lately...all you had to do is tune in the special she did to see she doesnt.
She's a pretty face, and a pretty voice, but I think I heard her singing once and it didn't sound so good to me. You're right. She doesn't.

I'll be glad when REAL divas start showing up again...Aretha Franklin, Bette Midler, Cher, Dolly Parton...them there is real diva-ships!

Oh, and Janice! :flirt:
I can't forget our pig: :mad:

Stulz

Reaction score
4 ... definatly 4.. not 3 .. definatly 4

Phillip Chapman said:
Two different ones aired on Superbowl Sunday. These have been re-edited a couple times as well. The third one mentioned above began airing this week.
Phil, I think you missed one.
DW's got 'em all correct.

If you need a copy of one of them, I have copies of the first 3 commerecials, just need #4

:big_grin:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up guys. I appreciate it!