New Muppets Interstitial Series on Disney Junior 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Well with the exception of there appearance on Good Luck Charlie, I don't think Piggy has ever had any interaction with kids. So it should be very interesting,but I have a lot of faith in Eric who has had a lot of work with kids on Sesame, so Piggy should do just fine.
And, hopefully, the pig will not try to assault or even insult any of the kids like she did to poor innocent Charlie on Good Luck, Charlie--that appearance still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth, since it destroyed Piggy's character big time. :grr:

Duke Remington

Reaction score
The way I look at it, Vogel and Rudman are probably not on set so the only other band member would be Dr. Teeth. Yeah. Why isn't Dr. Teeth there? :big_grin:
Hopefully, Vogel, Rudman and Linz will partake in future installments so that Robin, Floyd, Scooter, Janice, Walter, etc. can be able to appear in the series and interact with the kids as well.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Its just super random that they are throwing The Newsman in this. Im not complaining but I can't wait to see how he is with kids
If anything it will give him more of a personality. I mean let's face it all he really dose it report some fake news story only to hurt by said report. So that should be very interesting.

WalterLinz

Reaction score
If anything it will give him more of a personality. I mean let's face it all he really dose it report some fake news story only to hurt by said report. So that should be very interesting.
Hm..maybe he'll probably have a little news flash at some point in an episode talking about the fact that The Muppets are interviewing kids, but, eh, if he's actually gonna be interacting with some kids, then that'll definitely be interesting.:smile:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I agree. Having The Newsman in some of these episodes should prove to be quite interesting. Maybe he & the kids will do some bizarre news report, only to have something weird happen like it always happened to him!!!!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I don't know I'm kind of having trouble wrapping my head around kids playing with Pepe, Sam, Piggy, The newman, and Beaker. However I can see Kermit, Fozzie Animal and Rowlf doing quite well.

Status
Not open for further replies.