New Muppet Youtube videos

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
I don't believe we would see Scooter, Robin or any other character thats not performed by either Eric, Steve, Dave or Bill. It seems they are the only ones doing these just like the stuff they make for the Disney site.
Rowlf's now performed by Bill, so there's still a chance that we could see him. And there's still hope for that '60s retro web montage fantasy.

Beauregard

Reaction score
If I told you I would have to kill you! ...unless someone happens to have other recordings to barter with...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
If I told you I would have to kill you! ...unless someone happens to have other recordings to barter with...
Oh... well, I know I certainly don't have any illegal recordings to barter.
:attitude: - You have recordings of me with a tummy ache?
I said I don't.
:attitude: - ...Erm... right. Good. Carry on.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Who would do a thing like that? Probably the same jerk who yanked the Muppet special off of the air tonight. *Grumble. *Lights match in front of ghoulish face. And you prawn, have much to answer for as well... If this mysterious MP3 does not reach my sensitive ears. Now off with ye before I sentence you to an exile at Hotel California or Hotel Velvet Donna, I haven't decided which would be worse yet.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Okay, here's my idea for the first Electric Mayhem video: Have the quintessential rock band playing Rock Band, and have them make fun of the beta-tester peripherals that shipped with it!

BJ

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I added everyone, including Beaker, to my MySpace Friends List!

And I bookmarked the widescreen version of Ode To Joy from Vimeo that I commented on.

BJ

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
:boo: Statler & :sleep: Waldorf have a myspace now too! SWEEEeeeeT! :smile: I have sam, beaker, chef, and gonzo on my myspace buddys...now I MUST get S&W too! and thre 2 NEW youtube videos are funnnny! hahaha "The internets our kinda place"... and I have to say it is for thos two to heckle hahah...