New Muppet Youtube videos

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
I was talking to a friend about this...

Maybe Scooter could get his own account, and maybe Robin could share his with Sweetums. It'd be more likely to happen that way, anyway.

Katzi428

Reaction score

Maybe Scooter could get his own account, and maybe Robin could share his with Sweetums. It'd be more likely to happen that way, anyway.
Hmmm...now that sounds logical! :smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score

It is funny how Sweetums was first made to want to eat Robin but later became his best friend :3

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Okay, same friend I mentioned earlier and I also talked about what Johnny & Sal's channel would be like. Answer: Like a bunch of Johnny Fiama commercials/the next Wayne & Wanda (Johnny would do something and Sal would mess it up). Then there was "ooga chacka"ing, some laughing, and then we went off in discussion about another possible Muppet pair-up which we both agreed that they would be hilarious together but we couldn't imagine what a conversation would be like between the two of them and he couldn't exactly picture it as a Biff 'n Sully type thing and this is a very long run-on sentence and my english teacher would probably be mad with me if she saw this.

On my own, I also have an idea for Bobo's channel. Maybe another '60s retro montage fantasy?

For those of you who have little to no idea about what I'm talking about, watch the first two parts of this video. It'll explain everything.

Beauregard

Reaction score
It is funny how Sweetums was first made to want to eat Robin but later became his best friend :3
I read somewhere that Sweetums and Robin actually only appeared together twice on TMS and yet the image of it was enough for us to make us believe they were best friends (I'm a believer!).

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sorry to double post...just thought you'd be interested to know that I now have Habenara (Beaker style :stick_out_tongue:) on my phone as my ringtone.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
I don't believe we would see Scooter, Robin or any other character thats not performed by either Eric, Steve, Dave or Bill. It seems they are the only ones doing these just like the stuff they make for the Disney site.