New Muppet Series in the works?

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I'm fairly certain it will be something internet based. Some of the most successful Muppet stuff to come out the past few years has been on YouTube, so I'll be quite happy if that's the case.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There's speculation floating around Facebook that this is something related to JHC rather than the Muppets. Right now, only time will tell.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
There's speculation floating around Facebook that this is something related to JHC rather than the Muppets. Right now, only time will tell.
I hope not, and he did say muppets not puppet or anything else. I guess you could ask him on twitter.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It's interesting that he even specifically said he was working on a new series, since he couldn't say anything about it yet. He could have just said he was working on something Muppet-related. I would think that specifying that it's a series (or a special, or a movie, or a web short) would be too much information.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Is this something different than the new puppet series with Julie Andrews on Netflix that he is talking about? I think that isn't set to air until early next year. I don't think that is Muppets either, just puppets.