New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm guessing there isnt any recent news as it hasn't been posted so...that means their past page 13!! XD

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
This has already been discussed but Nick said while it's a possiblity they might reference things that happened in the last film its a completely new storyline.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Let's just be happy Disney was so happy with how much of a hit the last movie turned out that they want the next one ASAP. Their certainly singing a different tune then they were 12 years ago. My only put off at first was hearing it was gonna be a "caper" type movie because I was thinking as much as I loved TGMC I thought "great it's already been done" until many of the members on here explained it's just a loose term explaining the type of humor that will be in it where as the last film had more dramatic elements in it. I am just beyond excited now I keep googleing every once in awhile to see if they've updated anything but we more then likely we probably won't hear anything more till towards the end of the year.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Toy Story 3? Kung Fu Panda 2? :smile:
I agree. Sequels get a bad reputation. Not all of them fizzle out. Toy Story 3 and Kung Fu Panda 2 are great sequels! So are The Dark Knight, The Empire Strikes Back, Godfather 2, Aliens, Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade, X-Men 2, Hellboy 2, The Great Muppet Caper, Die Hard 2, Evil Dead 2, Blade 2, Spider-man 2, Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter sequels and any number of Bond films. Not to mention that the next Muppet movie isn't technically a sequel. :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I would definitely put the Toy Story franchise as being one of the few that wasn't no fizzle enjoyed all 3 movies very much. I have great faith this next Muppet movie is gonna be no different.

Status
Not open for further replies.