New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmissmuppet

Reaction score
im happy that a new muppet movie is coming out it is just that im worried it will be a bit rushed compared to the one that just came out so i hope if it is DEFINATLY NOT rushed . im also happy if it does come out because my birthday is in summer so i would be able to see it for my birthday:smile:.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
yeah my birthday is in the summer too and i would love to have it as a birthday gift but then again a quality film is in order :smile:

lilmissmuppet

Reaction score
i agree i would be angry if the movie was rubbish and i went to see it for my birthday . my birthday would be ruined.

lilmissmuppet

Reaction score
also i hope that the new characters are bumped of like spamela hamderson and andy and randy

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I already said it but I wanna see more Kermit and Piggy. I wanna see their relationship more at the fore front instead of being back shelved. I loved what moments they had in the movie and I feel that's part of the dynamic of the muppets so I hope they keep that in mind too.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
maybe johnny fiama clifford and sal will make a cameo like pepe did in the muppets 2011

lilmissmuppet

Reaction score
yes i agree pinkflower7783 miss piggy and kermit should be more involved.also pinkflower7783 please can you look at my cookie monster song post and comment to what you think

Drtooth

Reaction score
maybe johnny fiama clifford and sal will make a cameo like pepe did in the muppets 2011
Unless they can get Brian back to do the movie, Sal would either be completely absent or recast. Somehow, I think Tyler Bunch could work as Sal.

I hope there's more of a balance between new and old characters, at least more Pepe and Rizzo to round it out. There were just TOO many Muppets they focused on the last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.