1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Muppet lingerie and sleepwear for adults and teens

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, Jun 27, 2002.

1. tomahawk

tomahawk Member

why no buying?

i already own three pairs of seasame street boxers so why stop there?BRING ON THE MUPPET UNDIES!!!!!!
  2. Luke

Luke Active Member

Intimite apparel just means bikini cut panties nowdays .... believe me i know !!!

Luke
    *Dissapointed customer*
  3. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Don't you just love being a Muppet fan? We get all riled up over underwear. UNDERWEAR!

Let's not stop there. What about T-shirts? What if a woman wears a shirt with Kermit on the front? I mean Kermit's on her chest! That's not the kind of image that Kermit should have, is it?

Honestly, underwear...
  4. Luke

Luke Active Member

<< What if a woman wears a shirt with Kermit on the front? I mean Kermit's on her chest! That's not the kind of image that Kermit should have, is it? >>

Well, he's always been a bit of a boob - and he's been close to Miss Piggy's chest many a time, and may i say what an outstanding chest that is !
  5. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

First off let me say that before Emileigh was potty trained we did make good use of about a thousand SS diapers. Nothing wrong with it I say! If there is going to be a character there (and you would be hard pressed to find a diaper these days without one), it might as well be a lovable Muppet.

Second, I think that most of you are making too much of the thong. Sure it may have started off in the Fredericks of Hollywood genre, but it has definately progressed into the world of everyday underwear for lots and lots of people who just like to be without panty lines. Sex has nothing to do with it. Sorry Luke.
  6. Luke

Luke Active Member

Exactly - who can honestly say they haven't wanted to take a dump on Elmo at some time or another ?
  7. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

Well Elmo and his cohorts on the diapers do not appear on the *inside* of the product, nor are they on the "rear end" so to speak. And now they make SS pull-ups. Too bad the baby days are behind me.
  8. The Gobeek

The Gobeek New Member

wow!

I'll buy Muppet underwear! Heck yeah! Do you think we'll be able to walk into the mall and get them? I don't want to miss out! You people need to be more excited about this!
  9. fluffmuppet

fluffmuppet Member

Well, I dunno about you guys hating them or not, but I'd like a pair of cute little Muppet undies. The more the merrier!

I mean, my favorite fruit is pineapple, and I have pineaple undies, but it doesn't gross me out or anything like that! You guys are a little twisted if you ask me...I mean, they're just underwear! I just think your blowing this whole Muppet merchandise line waaaaay out of proportions!

Well I don't care what you all think, I'm gonna go buy me some :) Gonzo undies! Yaw!
  10. Luke

Luke Active Member

Y'see - People DO Want Muppet underwear. This just goes to show that the Henson Company FINALLY really do have their finger on the (g) spot !!!!!!!!! :D
  11. Smig

Smig New Member

Muppet Underwear.. and what if you get in an accident?

Smig
  12. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

You get more Muppet underwear!
  13. Baby Rowlf

Baby Rowlf Member

*Hands you a Mokey Doll* Here. You crazy kids have fun, now.

:D
  14. PrincessKashmir

PrincessKashmir New Member

I just received a catalog containing some of this muppet underwear. If you want to see it online, go to http://www.alloy.com/ and search on "kermit" and "muppets". Thought you all might like to check it out...:)
  15. Gonzwella

Gonzwella New Member

Gonzo THONG? :concern: :concern: *shudder* Maybe if they made it in a cute sorta way, like "awwwwwww, look at Kermit! He's on my tush!" not in a "seductive" way. Oh, and thoes Kermit Boys briefs? Why do they only come in pink? Hahaha, take that manly men!
  16. BabyBeanBunny

BabyBeanBunny New Member

Hey, I wouldn't mind a Piggy nightie! Or cosy up in a Bean Bunny pair of pjs. (That would be so awesome!) .... Then I'd be able to look really cute while holding a Boober plushie...
  17. TennisMuppet

TennisMuppet New Member

Muppet Intimacy Wear...

I know this is an old thread but is the lingerie still available? I've always wanted a muppet set of under garments.... ;) jk But I do think it is a good idea...I wouldn't mind having a set of muppet undergarments...
  18. beakerina

beakerina New Member

also, do they sell them in england? i have been into the shop "topshop" and have seen (and purchased :o ) a miss piggy thong but that is all that i have seen or heard of it over here, anyone who knows anything is greatly appreciated ;)
  19. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

The only places I've seen the undies recently are Fashion Bug and Ebay. I'm pretty sure there aren't any Fashion Bugs in England, but Ebay is always open, and they come up quite frequently. :)
  20. Luke

Luke Active Member

In the UK it might be worth checking out New Look and La Senza for various Muppety undergarmentry. Not sure who still has what.

I know there will be rumors (lets face it, there always has been) but i can assure everyone my knowledge on this subject is purely for research purposes.