New Muppet Film Parodies!

beaker

Reaction score

Drtooth

Reaction score
I find all of these ones quite amusing. Kudos to you. That's smartsy talk for, THem's was GREAT!!! Just kidding. Seriously, those are really funny (especially the Meeptrix) and I think they're as good (if not, better) than the ones in the calandars!

beaker

Reaction score
>>Seriously, those are really funny (especially the Meeptrix) and I think they're as good (if not, better) than the ones in the calandars!<<

aw thanx dr. tooth! It's not to take anything away from JHC, but its been a few years since we last saw any Muppet film parodies, heh(Ok, they did 'one' last year, the Frog Austin Powers one)
Anyways, Ive just done those 3(being as 1999 was such a great film year) I even have some descriptions of the films!

the meeptrix:

Once a hapless lab assistant and consumate hacker, Beaker has now been chosen along with Janicity and Bunsenorpheus to lead the rebellion against Agent Scooter and break free of their digital world. It's all out Muppet mayhem and bullet time in this cyberpunk masterpiece.

felt club:

Lost in an endless sea of Pidgeon Pottery Barn catalog nesting eggs and oatmeal support groups, Bert was an aimless insomniac at his wit's end...that is until the day he meets Elmo Durden, a fuzzy enigmatic soap salesman who breaks Bert free of his Sesame complex and into the high stakes game of corporate espionage and violent foam tournaments.

being sal manilla:

On floor 83.5 and three quarters of the Muppet Prudential building, a young office clerk discovers the gateway into Vegas crooner Johnny Fiama's monkey friend Sal Manilla's head. It's puppets, portals, and primates in this offbeat comedy that's sure to have you landing on the Jersey turnpike.

///beaker///

Foreignman

Reaction score
Really really great parodies! I just wish I could have a full size poster of "The Meeptrix" to hang in my room. You've inspired me, man, I'm gonna try to do some of these of my own.

beaker

Reaction score
foreignman:

Hey, thanx for the compliments! Yeah, The Meeptrix is actually bigger, but this forum doesnt allow massive jpgs(and I dont have my own site) so I just linked em to my Yahoo profiles.
Anyways, yeah I dont even have photoshop(or my own computer!) Just a Gateway store computer and word^_^

Btw, sweet ET parody! Minimalist but effective! I think everybody who can should make figures or muppet parodies...thats what Ive done this year!

///beaker///

Drtooth

Reaction score
Your parody film discriptions are also top drawer (I think that's good). But the thing is, I for one, would dread being Sal Manala! The thought of that really freaks me out. I must give thumbs up again!

beaker

Reaction score
Hey dr tooth...yeah, when I get inspired I get inspired, heh. Really, I encourage each and every person on here to really hone in on their talents. I make custom Muppet show figurines and Muppet art. I know others on here do Muppet art as well, quilts,
puppet making, etc. Its so great to see so many creative people!

to floyd pepper: yeah, I have free time bu tno money *sigh* I really wanna make some custom Muppet shirts though, definately by Muppetfest(which I hope every darn perosn on here can attend!)

///beaker///

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, I like to write comics using other people's characters (as well as some of my own) from time to time. Right now, I'm working on a pardoy of Buddy cop movies Starring Link Hogthrob and Simon Belmont I like to call "Big Guns, Big Chins, Big Egos." I also worte (last year) a parody of Patch Addams starring Fozzie Bear. One of my favorite lines from that is:
Fozzie: I'm here to cheer you up, know what that means?
Waldorf: Yeah! We gotta switch to antoher HMO!!!

If I could, I'd post some drawings and stuff here (I've got a pretty sloppy style though).

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Starring Link Hogthrob and Simon Belmont I like to call "Big Guns, Big Chins, Big Egos."<<<

Simon Belmont from Castlevania? Now thats obscure! I wish there was a friggin chat on here, as you seem to be on whenever I am, heh.

Patch adams eh? Good to see other robin williams fans on here. My favorite films of his are Toys, fisher king, and the upcoming brillaint film one hour photo.

PS: You do comics too? way cool!

///beaker///