New Muppet comic Strip

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Nu-uh! Fozzie Bear did it first:

"The other day I was on my way into the Muppet Theater when suddenly I hear, 'the comedian's a bear!' No he's a-not, he's a-wearin' a neck a-tie!"

Hmm...maybe I see your point, sorta...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
So, when's this August issue supposed to arrive in my mailbox?
I'm not possitive, but usually, what I've noticed with the Disney Adventures Magazine, is that they release the "August" issue in the middle of July. So I'd expect it then. The "July" issue should be out right now, and usually there's a date hidden somewhere on the cover that says "Display until..." and that will probably tell you when to expect the next issue.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
So I went to my local grocery store today and picked up the current Disney Adventures magazine, and it said that the next issue was expected on July 17th. Which is in three days! :excited:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It would be great if maybe at the end of every year (or every two years), Disney released all of it's Disney Adventures Muppet comics in a special book collection. I don't know if Muppet comics are expected for every issue once they premier, and if so the books would only include twelve issues, so making such books every 2-3 years could be good.

muppetperson

Reaction score
The Australian edition of Disney Adventures is differrent from the American issue, so I hope they use the Muppet comic strip and that it comes out simultaniously.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
So I went to my local grocery store today and picked up the current Disney Adventures magazine, and it said that the next issue was expected on July 17th. Which is in three days! :excited:
*ahem* Well, I feel very foolish. Obviously, July 17th is NOT in three days. :stick_out_tongue: It's in a month and three days. Excuse me while I go... I dunno.:embarrassed:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Just a month!

Oh, I'm so excited. Life is worth living again.

muppetperson

Reaction score
D'oh, the Australian August issue of Disney Adventures has just come out and it isnt in there, and I have found out that Australia isnt likely to get it as the Editor hasnt bought the strip.I am now going to order the American issue through my local comic shop.Has the issue hit the news stand over there and can someone scan it and post it here so I can see it?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I thumbed through a Disney Adventures' magazine yesterday and didnt' see it. It was even titled "Comic Zone," I think.

I'm eagerly awaiting this!

Cantus

Reaction score
Does anyone have the contact details for the editorial team behind this? I'd love to find out more (I'm a comic book writer myself - Mirage's Tales of the TMNT and Titan UK's TMNT Comics mag)!