New Muppet CD Title and Track List

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
But I can't even afford a CD yet, so it's not a current issue...lol
I'll buy it for you as a gift! :big_grin:

As for trying not to taint yourself with the new IGTGBTS, you can always program the track out when you put it in your CD player!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by scarecroe

I'll buy it for you as a gift! :big_grin:

As for trying not to taint yourself with the new IGTGBTS, you can always program the track out when you put it in your CD player!
Aww, well, thanks for the generosity Scott, but I think I'll just wait on it a bit. :smile:

And yeah, I could always program IGTGBTS out, but then there'd be that SICK part of me would have the dang urge to actually PLAY it sometime just cause it's THERE and I know I DON'T wanna hear it...

*sigh*

*sings* "It's not easyyyyyyy bein' meeeeeeee..."

Really!

It's not!

lol

beaker

Reaction score
holy cow...it cant be...an electric mayhem track on a cd? how long have we been waiting for that? yeah, the album name is a throwaway one, but if that helps it sell more so be it!

AnthonyF3

Reaction score
Wow, man, that's some good stuff. I'm just glad to finally be able to get some of this stuff on a legal CD. Just one more reason for me to get back into the Muppets full time.

Crazy, Man

Zoot

ZootandDingo

Reaction score
This is actually a pretty cool tracklist, although I'm grateful for practically anything since I never did find the 1993 CD reissues of the soundtracks.

But, am I the only one who is a little peeved that Rhino (or whoever made the actual choices) opted for "Together Again" instead of "Saying Goodbye?" I just think it is by far a more touching song, and certainly more memorable than "Together Again."

I just remember when Jim Henson passed away and one of the entertaiment news programs (I can't recall which one) simply aired that sequence to report it. Instead of coming off as sappy, it was actually a bittersweet moment.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah there's a couple tracks I'd like to change out myself, but keep in mind it's possible that some of these songs are being saved for a potential second volume depending on sales of the first one.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ZootandDingo
But, am I the only one who is a little peeved that Rhino (or whoever made the actual choices) opted for "Together Again" instead of "Saying Goodbye?" I just think it is by far a more touching song, and certainly more memorable than "Together Again."
I don't think it's so much them choosing memorable tracks as to them keeping the tempo going on the CD. Looks like they have tried to keep things happy and very up tempo with just a few slower songs inserted here and there and when people remember the Muppets i think they remember more zany and happy so i think they got it bout right.

Prof Rukh Frink

Reaction score
CD list

Together Again and Saying Goodbye are in my opinion the main songs of the movie. I could have done without He'll Make Me Happy, since it fits better if the previous songs are with it.

I'm glad they're releasing this, but I really wish they would release the full soundtracks for the first three movies. I managed to get a copy of the Muppet Movie CD, and I found most of the MTM songs online, but I would still love a nice new CD.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I think this is a great song list, things could still change and hey more songs could be released!

I thought when i read "who let the frogs out" it would be new songs songs by the muppets and i got kinda worried, i mean it would be funny to hear Kermit singing "who let the frogs out?!?"ribbit ribbit ribbit!"

Zack)Rowlf the, but that's more of a DOG song and i would hope to see it used on the new muppet show with rowlf the dog and a bunch of other muppet dogs":smile:Dog.