New Muppet 25th Anniversary Plush

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
yeah i would think they would do kermit in a tux as well,
They are pretty junky, i don't think i would waste my money on them, save it for the figs;-)

Zack)Rowlf the, if they did a whole set of nice looking dolls that would be diffrent,Dog.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It's what appears to be official 25th anniversary tags that bothers me about these. There are crummy products for many characters, but these seem to have some sort of great endorsement.:confused:

BTW - I don't believe that these are the Nanco plushes described by uncleduke. Some of those are okay (except for the rather dreadful Piggys and Fozzies). These seem to be something else than the amusement park plushes.

M

Muppet Labs

Hello,

I agree with you that I don't think those are the Nanco plushes as Nanco makes a really nice looking Animal and their Kermit is a nice likeness as well.

Bye,

Todd

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That's really not a good representation of the pillow. I have the line of them and they look much different in person. Their just sqishy and that makes them weird to photograph.

dwmckim

Reaction score
oh DEAR -

That looks like the lovechild of Fozzie Bear and Paul McCartney throwing a temper tantrum!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
That's really not a good representation of the pillow. I have the line of them and they look much different in person. Their just sqishy and that makes them weird to photograph.
That is quite the relief. It looks hideous. I had nightmares last night that giant disembodied heads of Fozzie were screaming in pain! They looked just like that!

But the pillow is still reletively odd looking, isn't it. I'd buy one, if I could find it cheap. But it would have to be really chaep!

FER SURE

Reaction score
It appears that these Muppets had an unfortunate incident. Thats what happens when you combine Vicoden and heavy machinery. How many times do I have to tell you people... read your drug labels.

dwmckim

Reaction score
I saw the Rizzo and Fozzie from this line in one of the grabit machines at Denny's - they look much much better than the pictures of Animal and Gonzo that were posted here! Both look quite decent actually.

Best of all, i figured i'd give it a try even though those machines are dang near impossible. But the Rizzo was really close to the dropslot and even though i don't have a lot of plushes unless they were gifts or there's some kind of sentimental story behind it, i figured - well it's RIZZO which is still a rarely represented figure and it didn't cost much to try. I actually got it on my third try! (I was going to try four times) Of course the cool thing about a Rizzo plush is that it's pretty much "life sized" all things considered. It now sits nicely with my little Muppet Show 25 display i've set up in my living room with my action figures, DVD's, autographed photos and 3X5 pic of me with Sweetums.

SuperGrover

Reaction score
dwmckim

Congrats on winning Rizzo, DW!

I can never win those things. So I can really appreciate that you did! Maybe you can win a Rizzo for me! :smile: I've never even seen one of these Rizzos, in or out of a grab machine. You should take a picture of yours and your Muppet Show 25 display and post it someplace. It sounds really fun!

Hasta la pasta!