New movies coming out...

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
hey, i just found this out. marvel comics is planning to make a whole bunch of movies from their comics.

spiderman 2 comes out this summer
x-men 3 is coming out in 2006
there might be hulk 2 within a few years
blade 3 is coming out soon
there's the elektra movie with jennifer garner, whose character was in daredevil
there's going to be a fantastic four movie
and there is also the punisher which comes out this year

a lot of comic book movies are coming out thanks to the first x-men movie, which help start the "comic book movie craze"

* yes i know there was batman and the super man movies, but those were made several years ago and there's been a gap between those movies and the first x-men movie that was made in 2000*

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I want to see Hidalgo; that's probably at the top of my list right now. I saw Viggo Mortensen on GMA and Letterman today. That was interesting. He strikes me as very soft-spoken (a trait I noted in Aragorn but I figured that was just the character) as well as pretty eccentric. On Letterman he said that he doesn't have a TV, and that he resisted getting a phone for a long time! This revelation came about when he said he had no interest in the Oscars but that his relatives came over and wanted to watch it so he had to go to a friend's house. It was a pretty interesting interview. Letterman compared him to Johnny Depp; I do recall that he had a pretty unusual interview with him last year. One cool thing with Hidalgo is that Viggo and the horse got so close that he adopted the horse afterwards. Anyway, looks like a good movie!
Erin

Party_Animal

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
I want to see Hidalgo; that's probably at the top of my list right now. I saw Viggo Mortensen on GMA and Letterman today. That was interesting. He strikes me as very soft-spoken (a trait I noted in Aragorn but I figured that was just the character) as well as pretty eccentric. On Letterman he said that he doesn't have a TV, and that he resisted getting a phone for a long time! This revelation came about when he said he had no interest in the Oscars but that his relatives came over and wanted to watch it so he had to go to a friend's house. It was a pretty interesting interview. Letterman compared him to Johnny Depp; I do recall that he had a pretty unusual interview with him last year. One cool thing with Hidalgo is that Viggo and the horse got so close that he adopted the horse afterwards. Anyway, looks like a good movie!
Erin
I want to see Hidalgo. I've wanted to see it since I saw the trailer on the Pirates of The Caribbean DVD. I LOVE Viggo Mortenson. :flirt: I heard about him adopting the horse after the movie, thats so sweet. He rode the horse into the premire of the movie too. :excited:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i'm planning on seeing hidalgo today. i'll tell you guys what i thought of the movie.

starsky and hutch-not real big fans of ben stiller owen wilson. not interested in seeing this movie. but when it comes out on dvd for me to rent, then i'll do it! hehe...

ryan

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
starsky and hutch-not real big fans of ben stiller owen wilson. not interested in seeing this movie. but when it comes out on dvd for me to rent, then i'll do it! hehe...

ryan
I was rather surprised, I found Zoolander quite funny when we rented it. I don't think I'll see Starsky and Hutch in the theater tho...
Erin

Whatever

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
One cool thing with Hidalgo is that Viggo and the horse got so close that he adopted the horse afterwards.
Erin
That's so sweet!!!

dmx10101

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
I was rather surprised, I found Zoolander quite funny when we rented it. I don't think I'll see Starsky and Hutch in the theater tho...
Erin
Me too, I'll wait for it to come on DVD, so I can buy the special edition DVD!

Beebers

Reaction score
I'd like to see Secret Window, Johnny Depp. I'll watch anything that he's in. And the new Tom Hanks film, whose name escapes me at the moment.

:cool: