new movies coming out

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
ok i got some more info on movies coming out or that are in the works...since the second santa clause movie with tim allen did so well, disney is going to make a santa clause 3 with tim allen sometime in 2004.

another movie with tim allen that may come out sometime late this year is father knows best, based on the hit tv show that came out in the 1950's.

another movie that may come out late 2003 or sometime in 2004 is batman 5...the first draft of the movie was going to be called batman: year one, where people watch the beginning of batman when he started out doing crime fighting and being unsure if he could do it, etc...now the second script maybe be called batman: the frightening involving batman fighting the scarecrow...the movie is going to be directed by memento's christopher nolan..and they may get guy pearce to play batman...

ryan

CraigD

Reaction score
I doubt the Guy Pearce as Batman thing would happen, although I think it's a great idea. It was only a rumour, because of Nolan's attachment to the new film. Pearce is picky with projects, and prefers to work on smaller low budget flicks. He also prefers to work at home in Australia, from what I've read.

So the question is, why the **** did he make The Time Machine?

Craig

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well, although I'm not totally sure about Guy Pearce in the new Batman, I have heard tale of (and this is not a joke):

Marilyn Manson as the Scarecrow!!

LOL!! Oh boy, I can't wait for that one. If this is true, I think we will have a funnier Batman that "Batman and Robin"!

:big_grin:

-Matt

Kye

Reaction score
Marilyn Manson always starts rumors that he is playing a role , because he wants to do it... never because he was offered the role. Does anyone remember last year when he was telling people he was playing willie wonka in a new remake for WB. WB had to make a statement saying that they never have, nor will, consider him for a role.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
LOL!

Is that so? Jeeze, he's sadder than I thought. Thanks Kye.

:big_grin:

-Matt

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Kye
Marilyn Manson always starts rumors that he is playing a role , because he wants to do it... never because he was offered the role. Does anyone remember last year when he was telling people he was playing willie wonka in a new remake for WB. WB had to make a statement saying that they never have, nor will, consider him for a role.
My vote is for Marilyn Manson as Scarecrow, Depp as Joker, and Keaton back as BAtman. No BAtgirl, no Robin. Now that would be some sweet stuff!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
santa claus 3??? i thought the second one pushed it!

Sarah

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
santa claus 3??? i thought the second one pushed it!

Sarah
A Santa Claus 3?

...and *TUMBLEWEEDS*

Disney, what are you doing to us, the movie going public...have you no shame? :wink:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
WHOOSH WHOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the tumbleweeds will never die at Disney!

Sarah

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
WHOOSH WHOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the tumbleweeds will never die at Disney!
No doubt Sarah! Between Country Bears, the tim Allen Santa films, and all those wretched endless cheapquels...Disney is indeed an infinite tumbleweed. In fact, they should open up a new area at Disneyland/WDW called "TumbleweedWorld", that could have rides based off of Santa Clause 2, the movie version of Country Bears, 101 Dalmations 8.5, etc.