New Monster On Ebay - No Name For Him!?

Keeermit

Reaction score
howdy all.... once again I have a puppet on ebay.. I have tried using exposed foam for his beak.. let me know what you think of him.. Also if you can think of a name for him.. im stumped for a name .... Thanks for checking him out and any comments you may have.. I have given him longer arms as suggested by someone on here a few puppets back. check him out at http://cgi.ebay.com/Monster-Puppet-...ryZ11741QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem and have a great day.... also im trying to get through all the emails i get from people regarding puppet making questions.... please be patient, im trying my best to get through them.. cheers

Jarrod :smile:

Lab Rat

Reaction score
Hi Jarrod,
Another great puppet and your Kermit looks fantastic too good luck with the auction.
Speak to you soon.
Phil.

Blink

Reaction score
Keeermit said:
howdy all.... once again I have a puppet on ebay.. I have tried using exposed foam for his beak.. let me know what you think of him.. Also if you can think of a name for him.. im stumped for a name .... Thanks for checking him out and any comments you may have.. I have given him longer arms as suggested by someone on here a few puppets back. check him out at http://cgi.ebay.com/Monster-Puppet-...ryZ11741QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem and have a great day.... also im trying to get through all the emails i get from people regarding puppet making questions.... please be patient, im trying my best to get through them.. cheers

Jarrod :smile:
Really Nice Jarrod!

I am a big fan of your work. It is great to see you trying new things. I just did my first exposed foam puppet as well. Your design senibility is what I like so much.

In my experience, I have met many really good builders. However there are a few things that can set them a part from each other. One of these things is what I call "design sense". The choice of the right colours, fabric and eyes can actually make or break a good puppet. No matter how well it is built.

Your colour combinations are really well designed and matched. The touch of purple/blue skin shading and bloches on his muzzle is a super detail. Did you airbrush it, use fabric marker or something else?

Did you use sheet foam? If you didn't then you must have taken a good amount of time to sand and smooth out the foam.

Like I said, "NICE work!"

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I love your original puppets!!!

I immediately heard a name in my head when I looked at the pictures...

Milton Monster!!

Whaddya think?

Best of luck on another great auction, I wish I had the funds to bid!

:smile:
Anthony

practicecactus

Reaction score
Being on the Gold Coast too, I was just wondering if you get your Antron Fleece from Spotlight or some other place?
And if they call it Antron fleece.

oh and great puppet as always.
Cheers man.

zns

Reaction score
That's really good man. I would really like to learn how to do those kind of puppets. Could you teach me how?

Blink

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
How about "Norb" for his name?
It is a good name.

But he already made a "Norb" (the Numbat is 4th from the bottom). He might not want another one.

propologist

Reaction score
Hi Keeermit,

Great puppet! I like the use the uncovered foam, I also like the added texture to the foam.
He looks a little confuse how about Woble or Cerano.

Propologist
Mike

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Blink said:
It is a good name.

But he already made a "Norb" (the Numbat is 4th from the bottom). He might not want another one.
Oh yeah, that's what I heard it. Oh well. I guess you better go with Milton then.