New Miss Piggy Dolls and Fashions by Robert Tonner

muppetguy

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I wanted to make aware that renouned doll maker, Robert Tonner, has a collection of Miss Piggy dolls for his 2009 doll releases. If you wqant to check the pictures out, go to:

www.roberttonner.com

Then to the 2009 Collection. Scoll down and you will find MISS PIGGY in caps letters. She looks great and perfect. Can't wait till this are for sale.

More Piggy Stuff....this is a really great thing. YAY!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Great sculpt!

I find this sort of collectible confusing due to the whole wig/accessory/costume separation. It appears that the pig herself is available in a two-piece swimsuit, shoes and "wheat-color" (ash blonde) wig for $99 and then clothes could be purchased separately if needed.

This is not particularly my type of item; even so I’d only get it if there were a classic purple Miss Piggy and/or a good recreation of an actual Muppet moment. Still, My Fair Piggy looks really nice. They’ve tone a good job with her and this is the type of Piggy product that sells. Disney knows what they’re doing here with this license. It’s great to see some high quality stuff. The Muppets and the Pig deserve it.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
There's an interesting disclaimer at the bottom of the page. I wish Master Replicas had used the same kind of language.

:stick_out_tongue:

muppetguy

Reaction score
Yes, I absolutely love the sculpt. And I agree with Jaime, Disney DOES know what they are doing, I hope other companies can see this as well. Yay for Piggy and the muppets!

Kiki

Reaction score
These looks awesome! Very cute, and I dig the fashion. I want one!

Redsonga

Reaction score
*steals My Fair Piggys' hat*
I've always depended on the kindness of strangers...
*stands on front of ship dramatically hoping for no ice in the water*

Hmm...I could never afford to collect those type of dolls, but they are nice :smile:. I wonder what Kermit would look like in that style :smile:

Chad Kermit

Reaction score
I agree that this is an exciting product and nice to see high end items of Piggy coming out again. I do hope that the economy will allow good sales. I sent the company a comment through their site. I asked that they consider making wardrobe that pays tribute to some of her signature moments in film and tv. Great Muppet Caper is a good source. I would love to see the swimming suit and other outfits from that film. Perhaps, the doll not pictured features the very suit. My Fair Pig is my favorite too and reminds me of the Enesco series featuring her as historical women like Cleopigtra.

Perhaps they will consider doing a drawing through Muppet Central to promote their product. They did so with some dolls through other fan based site. This company tries very had to give collectors what they want and are often at the conventions and shows. :smile:

muppetguy

Reaction score
Very True, Chad Kermit. Robert Tonner (a representative for his company, not Robert himself) will be at the NYC Comic Con and I am hoping he will show off Piggy there, since I'll be going this year. I know his main focus at comic cons are his DC line and Harry Potter, but I cross my fingers to see Piggy Too. :mad:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Great sculpt!

I find this sort of collectible confusing due to the whole wig/accessory/costume separation. It appears that the pig herself is available in a two-piece swimsuit, shoes and "wheat-color" (ash blonde) wig for $99 and then clothes could be purchased separately if needed.

This is not particularly my type of item; even so I’d only get it if there were a classic purple Miss Piggy and/or a good recreation of an actual Muppet moment. Still, My Fair Piggy looks really nice. They’ve tone a good job with her and this is the type of Piggy product that sells. Disney knows what they’re doing here with this license. It’s great to see some high quality stuff. The Muppets and the Pig deserve it.

i really would love the classic purple miss piggy to i hope that they come out with that one to .

i mean robert tonner . i really like this sulp to but i do not like that you have to purches seperate costums either . sigh