New Mickey Mouse Shorts Announced

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh, yeah. Especially how he's one of Disney's "popular in every country except the one that actually created it" characters.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I didn't see if they had it up on Youtube yet, but accidentally caught the new one on the Disney Channel. "Down the Hatch."

Mickey and Goofy get shrunk down and accidentally swallowed by Donald. Funnier than it sounds. And the best part? Spoilers...

Ludwig VonDrake was in it. Not only that, but Gyro Gearloose had a non-speaking cameo role. The first animated project he's been in since Ducktales, as he's ONLY connected to that thing here for some reason

These just keep getting better and better. Especially with the secret cameos from classic and rare characters they keep adding.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Well, "Down the Hatch" has just been uploaded to YouTube. Here it is:

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
Honesty, I think these are "meh" quality, but at least it's the best thing on the channel.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Latest one premiered last night: Here it is

I liked the concept of Donald only wearing a sailor suit because Daisy bought if for him, but only because it's strictly for the non-canon humor of this cartoon to work. It's too easy to poke holes at the fact that Donald has a Navy background in certain projects past, so just go with it.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I liked the concept of Donald only wearing a sailor suit because Daisy bought if for him, but only because it's strictly for the non-canon humor of this cartoon to work. It's too easy to poke holes at the fact that Donald has a Navy background in certain projects past, so just go with it.
On that same token, the Disney animated shorts (especially the Mickey & Friends ones) have NEVER EVER really followed a consistent continuity anyway--they all get treated as their own separate stories and canons, kinda like comedy sketches.