New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

iainnme

Reaction score
hi all, im new!

:batty:hello everyone, my name is stephanie and i just joined here today, i,m from england uk and am looking forward to making loads of new friends x x

Beaker <3

Reaction score
I've been a lurker for a long time, but I've finally gotten around to introducing myself.

I'm Victoria and I'm 16. For as long as I can remember I've loved Sesame Street. But unlike many people I know, I never really outgrew it. I love the Muppet Show, too, although I didn't really get into that until about 7th grade.

Obviously from my username, I love Beaker (I wonder if it's any coincidence that I really, really like chemistry...), but I love Ernie, too.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Welcome Stephanie & Victoria. May your stay here at MC be a joyous one!

CoryEdwards

Reaction score
Hello from the Fraggle Rock Director

Hi there. This is Cory Edwards, writer and director of the new Fraggle Rock movie.

I've been warned not to get too caught up in internet posting, but I enjoy knowing what the fans are talking about and reading about what is important to them. And when I read all of the wild rumors and speculation, I am amazed. So many "reports" from people about what they hear... about what is going on with the movie and its story. NONE ARE TRUE.

Why do I say that? Because I'm still writing it! Things are ever-changing, ever-evolving on a movie, even up until the project is in post-production. But if you wonder about a rumor, it's very easy to just come ask me! If I can tell you what's going on, I will. You can always post a comment on my blog: http://coryscuriosities.blogspot.com.

Otherwise, I'll look in on Fraggle Rock threads from time to time. Keep the faith, fans. We are working toward making you a great movie!

mishymoo

Reaction score
Hello

Hello my name is Michelle. I have love the Muppets, Fraggle Rock, most anything that has Henson stamped on it. So I'm totally excited to chat with other people who love what I love as much. :super:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Long time muppet fan here!

I have been reading here off and on for a couple of years, and figured it was high time to register and quit lurking.

I love all things muppets (Ok except a couple of the recent movies) And have been hooked since i was about 2.
:smile:
welcome IndigoSilver so glad that u came here u are going to love it here .

Have fun looking forwoard to posting with u :smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
welcome to stephanie and Victoria i hope that u both have a wonderful time here this is a wonderful forum :smile: i hope that u all have fun .