New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Hope Mills

Reaction score
Selphye, welcome! And you also have a lovely name; so uncommon, though, but it's nice! Enjoy the forum! :smile:

Kermie fan

Reaction score
Welcome Muppet fan! It is a beautiful place to be with the Muppets in High Tech Land.

EmTeeZ

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Matty, a longtime Muppet fan (since I was a kid-- my mom brought me up loving reruns and tapes of the Muppet Show). I found this place when I was looking for places to promote a video I made, and thought I'd hop on, because I'm a bit of a fanatic when it comes to anything Muppet-related.

While I love tons of the Henson work (Labyrinth through Fraggle Rock through Muppet Babies, etc.), I'm still surprised how, at 23, I'm just a huge fan of a show made a decade before I was born. I really hope that some day soon a family-friendly show as clever as The Muppet Show comes along (and I'll make it myself if I can!) , so I'll have something to share with my own kids (in addition to the original Muppet Show, of course).

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Matty, a longtime Muppet fan (since I was a kid-- my mom brought me up loving reruns and tapes of the Muppet Show). I found this place when I was looking for places to promote a video I made, and thought I'd hop on, because I'm a bit of a fanatic when it comes to anything Muppet-related.

While I love tons of the Henson work (Labyrinth through Fraggle Rock through Muppet Babies, etc.), I'm still surprised how, at 23, I'm just a huge fan of a show made a decade before I was born. I really hope that some day soon a family-friendly show as clever as The Muppet Show comes along (and I'll make it myself if I can!) , so I'll have something to share with my own kids (in addition to the original Muppet Show, of course).
In order to do the latter, you'd have to get rights from Disney! But in any event, welcome to MC Matty and may your stay here be a joyous one!