New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

MrOblivionRyte

Reaction score
Howdy

Hi all,
I'm Mr Oblivion. Newish, not to terribly long back on the internet, but addicted to the Muppets since the 80s, when I watched Muppet Babies. All time favorite movie is actually a tie between Muppets from Space and Muppets Christmas Carol. Rizzo reminds me of more who I am:shifty:, Gonzo of who I want to be:concern:, and Sam the Eagle of what I'm going to turn into:attitude:, "That wasn't funny, who approves of this sort of thing?" Anyways, thanks for having me in, usually I get kicked out for not having a tie on, so I'm glad to be here.
His Odious Majesty, King of Nothing,
Mr. Oblivion

muppet baby

Reaction score
welcome mort the zombie i hope that u like it here , have fun there are some great people here .

Welcome to all of those in the last month or so that i have missed .

I hope that u all love it here . this is a wonderful place to be i hope u all have a wonderful time .

IndigoSilver

Reaction score
Hello Muppet Central!

Long time muppet fan here!

I have been reading here off and on for a couple of years, and figured it was high time to register and quit lurking.

I love all things muppets (Ok except a couple of the recent movies) And have been hooked since i was about 2.
:smile:

monoke pepe

Reaction score
hello to all. I have been a muppet fan for a very long time. my association with pepe has been somewhat personal. being of french canadian decent, most of my relatives have that "ey" remark after they speak, just like Pepe. my family teases me about my dedication to Pepe to the point of buying me shirts with his image.
I enjoy the teasing, and I play along with my version of "okay" after my statements.
Within the french people, grandfather is Perere' (pronounced "pepay") so you can see how all this fits together.
I hope to enjoy my stay here associating with all of you.
chow

muppets30

Reaction score
Hi Folks! I've been a muppet fan for as long as I can remember. Kermit was always my hero, and I've always LOVED the Fraggles too. Nice to know there are others in the world who love the muppets as much as I do. Look forward to hearing more messages from other muppeteers around.
Cheers!
muppets30

Beakerballistic

Reaction score
hey muppets3O!

h
Hi Folks! I've been a muppet fan for as long as I can remember. Kermit was always my hero, and I've always LOVED the Fraggles too. Nice to know there are others in the world who love the muppets as much as I do. Look forward to hearing more messages from other muppeteers around.
Cheers!
muppets30
hi yo yo kermit rules i agree

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hello to IndigoSilver, monoke pepe and muppets30! Hope you all like it hear and have fun!:smile: