New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Beakerballistic

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm very pleased to have such a warm welcome! Please visit my thread The Puppet Show:what do you think? and please tell me what you think! I't's in the puppetry section. Thanx!:eek:MI!

CariMarie1975

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am very pleased to have found this forum and I look forward to communicating with others who share my love and devotion to Jim Henson ans his Muppets

ameart

Reaction score
Howdy, ya'll! Muppet fan from TX!

Hi there everyone! :smile: Oh gosh look at all these cute little smilies for Muppets. Must not squeal. ...Oh. Where was I?

My user name is "ameart", but you can call me Angela! I've liked the muppets since I was a child, of course, but haven't really been obsessed until recently. I'm not sure how it happened, but one day while surfing the internet, I started watching random clips of Bert and Ernie, and then Big Bird, and then... it just kinda went on from there. I should probably point the blame at my love for children's programming in general; I'm an artist, and love to draw cartoons, and somewhere in the middle of all that, it became apparent to me that I would love drawing/creating/ect. things that appeal to children.

I digress! (I tend to do that!) I started researching more clips and information on the internet, to find that, well... I really do like these funny little creatures. A lot. But the problem was, I had no one to talk to about it. So, I went out to find a forum on line and... well, here we are.

:embarrassed: What a silly story... I hope I haven't scared you off yet! If you wanna know anything else, feel free to ask! I better stop talking, as I don't want you to think I write essays in each post. Or I do. Whichever.

:flirt: I do love all these little smilies though, I want to use each one!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi Angela! You certainly have found the right place if your looking for people who are interested in children programming. lad to see it doesn't really give us a bad name on the inter web.

I'm sure you will find a lot of people here who love reading long posts so you also found the right place for that too. We are the right people to take to about Muppets and what not. Welcome!

Pork

Reaction score
Hi Carie and Angela, Great to have you both at Muppet Central :big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am very pleased to have found this forum and I look forward to communicating with others who share my love and devotion to Jim Henson ans his Muppets
Hi and welcome! Hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us!:smile:

WAYMOND

Reaction score
I'm excited about this site!

Hi friends,

I'm new here to the forum. I've loved all things Muppets since I was a kid. My mom taped Emmitt Otter's Juggband Christmas off HBO in the 80's and my brother, sister, and I would watch it all year round. I also grew up with the Muppet Show and Fraggle Rock. Now I have two sons of my own and I want to share my love for muppets with them. We watch Old School Sesame Street everyday. In fact, I need to buy volume 2 soon!

On a side note, I've really become a fan of Jerry Nelson. He has a great singing voice and I love to listen to his songs from the Electric Mayhem and Seseme Street. I can sing all the words to his songs like Telephone Rock and When the River Meets the Sea. I'm a big fan.

Thanks

W

muppetgeekgrrl

Reaction score
First time posting... :smile:

Hi Everyone!

I've been a big fan of the site (and of course, the Muppets) for a long time and I finally decided to join the forums.

I can't remember a time when I wasn't a fan of the Muppets or Jim Henson. There are pictures of me in Muppet tshirts and pajamas, and the wonderful Hallowe'en costumes that my Mom made. We watched everything Henson in my house and I always felt that they were a part of our family.

Thanks for giving all of us Muppet fans another place to call home.