New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Muppet Man

Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Muppet Man. It's nice to meet you all. My favorite Muppet projects are The Muppet Show, The Muppet Movie and The Great Muppet Caper. I have the dvds of the first three seasons of The Muppet Show (I was able to obtain season 3 four days early!), The Muppet Movie and The Great Muppet Caper. I will be getting seasons 4 and 5 of The Muppet Show as soon as they are released. I also have the dvds of The Muppet Christmas Carol, Muppet Treasure Island, The Muppets' Wizard of Oz, The Muppets Take Manhattan, Muppets From Space and Kermit's Swamp Years.

Jinglefoot

Reaction score
Hiya folks!

My name is Jinglefoot, and it's a pleasure to meet you all. I've been a fan of the Muppets for as long as I can remember. Being the old gent that I am, I grew up with Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, and the Muppet Show. I'm desperately hunting for Sheet music here (I've got an idea for a tattoo and will post info about it elsewhere in the forums), but right now, I'm getting kinda tired. Hope to chat with ya later.

Jinglefoot

Pork

Reaction score
Greetings Muppet man and Bob.

It's really great to have you both on the forum. XD *gives muffins*

annadina

Reaction score
Hi everybody!
I'm new in the group!
I'm fond of the Muppets!That's why I'm here! :flirt:
bye
Anna:smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Welcome Anna to Muppet Central, the unofficial fan site for all things Muppet/Henson-related.

Child at heart

Reaction score
Hi all. I have been reading post here for awhile and finally decided to become part of this group and discussions with people who love these characters just like me. I'm glad to be here.