1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Phillip, Sep 6, 2002.

1. spiteri

spiteri New Member

I don't know if you're talking to me or to Fracklefan2012 ? in my case it's the first time I go here.
  2. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I think a Vincent was referring to a spammer that had posted and got deleted, which is why Casey is quoting someone who doesn't exist. Welcome to the forum by the way
  3. Oakleyannie

Oakleyannie New Member

Hello everyone!!! Myself and my toddler are in to the muppets. When I was a kid this is what I watched everyday when I came home from school. I'm obsessed with frogs so Kermit was my hero growing up. I love anything that is not made these days. Old shows were the best the stuff that's out there now are just not really that good.... My 4yr old and I watch Get Smart/ the muppets/fraggle rock and much more. I have been trying to get season 4 and 5 for the muppets to complete our collection and I found this.... Glad to be here! Thanks for having me :)
  4. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Hi, welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, Seasons 4 and 5 have not been released yet and we currently do not have any information on when they will be.
  5. Oakleyannie

Oakleyannie New Member

Hello, you do cartoons? you draw them?
  6. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

7. SuperGzilla12

SuperGzilla12 Active Member

Hello Muppet fans,

This is SuperGodzilla12. Some of you may recognize me for my YouTube videos (If not, I'll have a link to my channel at the bottom of this post).

Those of you who know me may know that I'm a big fan of Barney (Yes, that purple dinosaur you all hate - I guess I'm one of the only fans of him on here then), but I'm also a big fan of the Muppets, and I look forward to interacting with you guys and discussing Muppet-related things with you all.

Can't wait to get started,
    SuperGodzilla12

http://www.youtube.com/supergodzilla12
    Fragglemuppet likes this.
  8. FrackleFan2012

Nice meeting you, SuperGzilla12.
    I hope you enjoy your stay at this forum. :)
  9. SuperGzilla12

Thank you very much! I'm glad to be here.
  10. FrackleFan2012

No problemo.
  11. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Could it be? My dear friend SuperGodzilla12 has made his way to Muppet Central? ... I knew you'd find a way onto this forum eventually. Well, welcome regardless.

Just to warn everybody in advance though: if it ever seems like SG and I have any animosity towards each other, know that it's all in good fun. Sort of a Bugs-and-Daffy rivalry if I can compare it to anything. No real flames are happening if we start bickering. I've known this guy for months, he's a good chap. :)
    SuperGzilla12 likes this.
  12. SuperGzilla12

Hey John!
    Yeah, guys, John and I like to tease each other a lot about a bunch of stupid things. Don't worry, though - Thanks to this site's rules about profanity and name-calling, I think I'll save my crazy thoughts of you for different places. It's all about the Muppets here. :)

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome!
    BobThePizzaBoy likes this.
  13. Lady Deadpool

Lady Deadpool New Member

Guess it's about time I did this.

Hello, everyone. I go by Lady, or Dead, or Pool, or Deadpool. Bah you get the idea.

Anyway...I've been into the Muppets for as long as I can remember. I recall getting a muppet playdoh play set from my Mom's friend when I was just four years old. I played with that thing for HOURS. My favorites are Kermit and Piggy. Favorite muppet movie would have to be The Muppet Movie, but recently Jason Segel's version is coming in very close...Umm I'm also a huge Marvel fan (off topic of muppets there) but yeah.
  14. SuperGzilla12

Welcome! I'm pretty new here myself, so it's nice to have some company.
  15. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

:D: Welcome, welcome, welcome most marvelous, hip and new members! We sincerely hope you have a most spectacularly groovy and jammin' time here with am, is, us!
    :cool:: Err...what he said.
    Fragglemuppet likes this.
  16. Catherine198626

Catherine198626 New Member

17. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Hello! Nice to see you here!
  18. Catherine198626

Catherine198626 New Member

How do I get an avatar
  19. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Hover over your name in the top navigation bar, and click "Avatar".
  20. buttons

buttons New Member

Hey everyone! My name is Lily. I haven't made any puppets ever in my life (unless you count that sock dog puppet I made when I was five which I would still have if my basement had not flooded :C). I'm twenty-two and have become really intrigued by this puppet business mainly from my love for Avenue Q, haha.

Anyway, I joined to learn how to create these cute little friends. I used to sew when I was twelve but have not since. I need a new sewing machine since I gave mine to my older sister who is a quilting fanatic.

So, hey!