1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Line of Watches

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by TheMonsterAteMe, Feb 7, 2012.

1. TheMonsterAteMe Active Member

2. brkndwnbus Active Member

I got that Bunsen one as a Christmas gift.

I like the black Fozzie one a lot. I might have to look into purchasing that down the line.
  3. panmanthe2nd Active Member

It's a pity I don't wear watches.
  4. Cindy Moderator

Beaker got fancy. :eek: I kinda like it. No, bling for Miss Piggy? What's up with that?
  5. muppfozz Member

:electric: Just looked at the new Muppet watches on Amazon. What is with all those plastic bands? Anyway I like the look of some but not the price...I got the Kermit and Animal watches from the JCPenney website and I really love them. I saw the Kermit watch from JCPenney on the Amazon site but I did not pay $65.oo . I paid half that from JCP.
  6. PanthraDion Well-Known Member

Why is there no Scooter watch?
  7. brkndwnbus Active Member

I got the black Fozzie watch yesterday as an anniversary gift from my wife. It's very cool. The hands glow in the dark, too. :o
  8. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I would get the Kermit and Piggy one but it looks so cheap...I do like the green Kermit one though. Hmm...my birthday is in July I might getting ideas on what my hubby can get me. :D