New job

Ziffel

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I thought I'd share my good news that I got offered a full time position at a new job today. :smile: I had posted before about having to commute 38 miles to work and how I have been working part time at a place that's only 7 miles away, hoping to eventually switch to a full time position there. And that I also had applied at a place right down the street from me, less than a mile away. Well I had an interview with them Tuesday and today they gave me the job. So I will be putting in my 2 week notice at my current job on Monday. This is going to be so nice not having the long hectic drives anymore. Good savings on gasoline costs too. And the job is higher salary. BIG praises and thanks to God for opening the doors and making this possible! Also nice timing in that winter isn't all that far away, so I won't have to deal with driving in the snow, sleet, ice, etc. :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Congratulations, Ziff! You deserve it. Here's to one of the greatest guys here at MC! Hooray!:excited:

superfan

Reaction score
You know how I feel! :flirt:
Congrats and all that good stuff! Keep me posted as to how things are turning out for you.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, what amazing news! Congratulations, you totally deserve it. **huga** Great job!!!

Ziffel

Reaction score
Hey thanks so very much folks! It means a lot to have you guys and gals celebrate with me. ((((DS TPC VR SF MP )))) :smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
That's great news Ziffel,Mazel Tov. I commute over 30 miles(one way)to work,3 times a week.I'm planning on either getting a second job(to make ends meet),or getting a full-time job closer to where I live.I spend over $30 a week on gas alone.Hope the new job works out for you.Please keep us posted on how it works out once you get started.:smile:

Ziffel

Reaction score
Thanks Diana. And I hope you'll be able to save on gasoline costs in the near future too. (Glad to see the prices have been coming down lately. The other day it was down to $2.29 a gallon near me where it was over $3 a couple months ago or so).

Kimp the Shrimp said:
congrats what will you be doing?
Precisely the same thing -> floor and carpet care (stripping, waxing, burnishing, top scrubbing, extracting, etc.) with some other miscellaneous janitorial cleaning and things too. So the same job but 1 mile instead of 38 miles away, and higher pay. Gotta like that! :smile: