New Fraggle Rock show delayed

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Right now,I don't know when I'm going to able to start work on it.Maybe this summer,but it's really hard to say.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Sorry Fozzie,I've just been really tired today.What I mean't was,I haven't been able to plan that New Fraggle Rock Series yet.Remember that thread that I started about this idea.Well I'll let you you guys know whenever I start planning it.Hope you understand.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Help with names & sketchs

For my new Fraggle Rock idea,I was thinking of having at least 5 main puppet characters.If any of you guys have any ideas for the names of the characters(3 male,and 2 female),or the way they should look,please post them.That would help me a lot.
Thankyou,
Joey

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I could really use the help.Sorry guys,but there's a lot that goes into something like this.

largemarvin

Reaction score
Hey Joey, here's an idea: two brothers named Marco and Polo. Marco likes to play practical jokes, but they often backfire. Polo is more level headed and is always trying (and failing) to keep Marco out of trouble.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Update

I probrablly won't be doing that Fraggle Rock idea anymore... I applogize to those who thought it was a good idea, but the reason I'm canceling that idea is because I already have 3 other new puppet projects I think you guys might like. And they are "Beat Street", "The Secret of The Crystal", and a NEW John Denver Tribute special I'm planning.