New Fraggle Rock archives book coming in September

Hubert

Reaction score
Awesome! Looks to be a great and informative read.

(And on a side note, this is the second time I've used the word "informative" on the forum within the past 10 minutes.)

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
Would it be a mark of total geekdom if I started squealing right now? Seriously, today I saw a self help book written by Kermit the frog at the store (no joke), but I've never seen Fraggle Rock get this kind of attention. This is exciting! Digital radish bars, anyone?

Hubert

Reaction score
*takes a digital radish bar*

These are too good to be spoiled...

*holds up a "Sarge Get Out of This Thread" sign*

Slackbot

Reaction score
I will own the HECK out of this book.

And I don't mean it as in "0wnz" or "pwn" or any such twittery. I mean, I will exchange money for goods!

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Yes! I will likewise own this book as well! Hopefully it will be filled with great backstage pictures and conceptual sketches and all awesome archival stuff.

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
Mister Charlietheowl just told me about this amazing gem-to-be! :big_grin: I too will be gettin' it! Such high hopes!! :excited:

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
I might look into it, as it might make a nice companion to "Sesame Street - A Celebration" by Louise Gikow.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
The Fraggle Rock book in September? My birthday happens to be on the same month the books gets released. Holy doozersticks! I would love to have that book on my birthday or by Christmas this year. I am as excited as Plaid, Bliffenstimmers, and Charlie are. I would love to have the first season DVD set too, but ahhhh it's hard to choose what I should have first.

I would definetely read the book first before I get my hands on to see the first season of FR.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
WOW! This books sounds like it's going to be amazing! I'll have to buy this book when it is released, no Muppet collection would be complete without that.