New Fraggle Dolls coming from Sababa in 2004

Reaction score
i went to a newbury comics in new hampshire yesterday, and i saw Red and Gobo plushies.

too bad i didn't have enougth money for them :embarrassed: [they were about 12 dollars each i think.]

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
MaroonedOnMars,

Hey,
Can you explain more detail please?

thanks

Reaction score
Warrick said:
Hey,
Can you explain more detail please?

thanks
if you meant me, i saw the fraggle rock dolls at a store called 'newbury comics'. they have music [records/cds], toys, clothes, posters and junk, and movies. They are in the United States; i think just in Rhode Island, Massachusettes, and New Hampshire... maybe Maine.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
MaroonedOnMars,

Yup, I was asking you :big_grin:

Can you explain in detail what the plushes looked like? Size? Materials?

Thanks

Reaction score
well, i didn't look at the label, but it was all made of come type of cloth i think. the hair was the same stuff they used for troll dolls i think.. they might have been about 8 inches tall.

i plan on going back this week to buy them; hopefully no one else will get to them first!

when i get them i will take pictures and describe them a little better

newbury comics has an online store, but you can only get gift certificates and special compilation cds there i think. maybe if you visit the website you can email them and inquire about it.

Ryan

Reaction score
maroonedonmars said:
well, i didn't look at the label, but it was all made of come type of cloth i think. the hair was the same stuff they used for troll dolls i think.. they might have been about 8 inches tall.

i plan on going back this week to buy them; hopefully no one else will get to them first!

when i get them i will take pictures and describe them a little better

newbury comics has an online store, but you can only get gift certificates and special compilation cds there i think. maybe if you visit the website you can email them and inquire about it.
Can you pick me up a pair? I have tons of rare specials, TV appearances and shows to trade.

Foodie

Reaction score
maroonedonmars said:
i went to a newbury comics in new hampshire yesterday, and i saw Red and Gobo plushies.

too bad i didn't have enougth money for them :embarrassed: [they were about 12 dollars each i think.]

Were they new or old?

Nick :smirk:

Reaction score
these were new dolls, and i only saw one of gobo and one of red.
hopefully they will receive more

Foodie

Reaction score
maroonedonmars said:
these were new dolls, and i only saw one of gobo and one of red.
hopefully they will receive more
Wow. That's awesome. What were their clothes like? Were they similar to the old Hasbro fraggles or the Tomy ones?

Say, and you can say no to this but, I'd highly appreciate it if you could pick me up a set... or at least a Gobo. I'd pay you twice as much as what you paid for them plus shipping. We don't have a Newbury Comics in Ohio. I did email them to ask if they'd do a mail order thing.

Anyway, I'd be ever so grateful if you could get me some but if you can't I'll understand. <:smile:

All this gave me another fraggle dream. I have these a lot, I'm either at a thrift store and find tons of fraggle dolls I'd never seen before ( usually beanies ) or, like last night, I find new ones in the store. Last night's was frustrating too because I saw this plush Boober ( who was sold in a window box ) but I only saw him in a reflection of something. When I went to find him, I couldn't. My dreams tend to taunt me like that. I have lots of dreams about not being able to hang on to new Star Wars figures and such.

Nick
:smirk:

Reaction score
haha yes, i ALWAYS have dreams about toys and things that i will never find in real life.

also, i'll try my best to get another doll. i need to get my paycheck first :wink: