NEW Disney Store Bear Stocking

beaker

Reaction score
Nice...this has to be the first Bear merch in eons. *Fondly remembers 1999-2000 era*

Teenager's

Reaction score
No....thats been out for awhile, I've had it for at least the last two years...and they were up at Christmas for both of them....(this will be the third year)

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Teenager's said:
No....thats been out for awhile, I've had it for at least the last two years...and they were up at Christmas for both of them....(this will be the third year)

nooo! i dont think so, this JUST came out! i just got it too. i go to the Disney Store atleast 3 or 4 times a month (ask ANYONE here on MC, really, they ALL know how i am about Diz) this Bear Stocking is NEW, it also has the NEW Disney store logo tage inside saying "Disney Store north america is own by Childrens Place Stores. USA. (c) MHC, LLC." Disney store DID have one before, back in 2001, when "Bear" was still Henson, its was a singing stocking with a Bear plush and a santa hat on Bear. and Henson (like i sayed when Bear was still Henson's) had another stocking that almost looked like this one was for sale at WalMart, Target, Karmat and i belive Sears too!

PS can you POST a pic of this, your "Bear" stocking from "3years ago" that you have?!