New Christmas avatars!

christyb

Reaction score
K. I just emailed it to you. I really like yours. And my sister now makes me play the muppet babies theme song a million times a day. :smile:

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
"I really like yours." Thanks! "And my sister now makes me play the muppet babies theme song a million times a day." LOL! Fun stuff.

I replied to your e-mail :smile:

christyb

Reaction score
Mine's up and it's great. Thanks Kev.

On a side note.

Well everyone It's time for me to go home. Good night and be safe!

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I tried taking time to make edit avatar so it would look good, but it came out crappy. So then I did it as fast as I could, and it came out better than before. Of course.

I think I'll do this for every holiday.

Whatever

Reaction score
It's almost time for Christmas avvies! Well, it's a little early still. I'm not going to have one this year. With all this travelling, I don't have access to my computer and the avvies stored on it. But I'm looking foward to seeing what everyone else has!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Whatever, if you want one just gimme a shout, and I'll ping one to an e-mail address where you can put it up. Or, if you have a photobucket, you can direct link your avi from there.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Mine will be the standard with a Santa hat... but not until black Friday (day after Thanksgiving)

Whatever

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Mine will be the standard with a Santa hat... but not until black Friday (day after Thanksgiving)
See, I don't have Thanksgiving this year, so my sense of time is sorta messed up.
I may take you up on that, thanks Beau!