New blog for fans of classic Sesame Street

ISNorden

Reaction score
If you'd like reading/commenting in a blog like this, have I got a link for you! :smile:

"A place to share memories, clips, and other great stuff related to 'Old School" Sesame Street. (If Jim Henson died before you were born; if 'Elmo's World' has always been part of the show you remember; or if you've never seen an episode with two letters of the day...then you've probably come to the wrong blog.)"

SSLFan

Reaction score
Well, i guess i don't belong...:rolleyes:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Aw, well I'm sure even if some people weren't old enough to watch classic SS, they would still be able to enjoy it. :smile:

SSLFan

Reaction score
It still makes me feel unwelcome. I guess all things are not meant for one person.:smirk:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah, it's all a touchy subject. Some people prefer the classic show and get frustrated by the presence of the new one (I guess I'm in that group). Others prefer the modern show. Still others like both. I'm sure the majority have no opinion (lol).

It's hard to put it all together (though we should try to get along :smile: ).

ISNorden

Reaction score
Well, i guess i don't belong...:rolleyes:
I didn't mean the description to sound ageist; it was just an attempt to define "classic" and "old school" without sounding too arbitrary. You're welcome to read, trade, and comment there, too: if you can suggest a better way to word my description, please post it here and I'll consider it (as long as it's 500 characters or shorter). Thank you!

mjb1124

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble downloading the episodes? Using Win-RAR, I keep getting errors saying "You need to start extraction from a previous volume" and "No files to extract". It seemed like I was doing all the right things, but maybe it's just my computer illiteracy.

ISNorden

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble downloading the episodes? Using Win-RAR, I keep getting errors saying "You need to start extraction from a previous volume" and "No files to extract". It seemed like I was doing all the right things, but maybe it's just my computer illiteracy.

Did you download all pieces of the episode file, and open the first piece to extract/recombine the whole set? If you did, then Up-File (the host) must be breaking them up wrong; I'll PM you with the alternate download links at Gigasize. (The picture quality of those files is lower, but still watchable.)