NEEDED: UK Muppet Happy Meal Plush Toys

ElectricMayhem9

Reaction score
This is a plea! I just found out about these new Happy Meal toys. I am very unhappy that I can not get them here in the US McDonald's, instead they give us Pinocchio toys:frown: :mad:

Anyways...

I am looking to buy the entire set. I am willing to pay retail + a reasonable profit for you. I will also play for shipping. Please help me in my quest to collect these cool Muppet Mini Plushes.

Thank you!!!

Luke

Reaction score
The promotion is almost over and most of the characters retired, unless people have been collecting entire sets to sell later it'd be hard. You can usually pick up a few characters on both the American and UK Ebay sites very cheap. The Ebay price though for a full set apparently can be as much as $70 although i've not seen any up there myself.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by ElectricMayhem9
This is a plea! I just found out about these new Happy Meal toys. I am very unhappy that I can not get them here in the US McDonald's, instead they give us Pinocchio toys:frown: :mad:

Anyways...

I am looking to buy the entire set. I am willing to pay retail + a reasonable profit for you. I will also play for shipping. Please help me in my quest to collect these cool Muppet Mini Plushes.

Thank you!!!
The Diz rereleased Pinnochio? Oh gosh wait...they didnt make figures of that Robert Benini new dubbed version? Oh gosh no.