Need help getting this Threadless tee reprinted please! :)

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
It's Jamie's Muppetational Mosaic tee from the Muppets Challenge a few years ago. I wasn't able to pick it up initially, or when they restocked, and I just KNOW that it's sell out again, especially with the be show starting here reeeeeeeeal soon. :big_grin: Anyhow, here's the link: https://www.threadless.com/product/3120/Muppetational_Mosaic

Please comment and/or request a reprint (I'm not sure what the layout is on a desktop anymore, I just use my phone), you'll be glad you did I bet! This design is aMAZing!! :excited:

jvcarroll

Reaction score
It's Jamie's Muppetational Mosaic tee from the Muppets Challenge a few years ago. I wasn't able to pick it up initially, or when they restocked, and I just KNOW that it's sell out again, especially with the be show starting here reeeeeeeeal soon. :big_grin: Anyhow, here's the link: https://www.threadless.com/product/3120/Muppetational_Mosaic

Please comment and/or request a reprint (I'm not sure what the layout is on a desktop anymore, I just use my phone), you'll be glad you did I bet! This design is aMAZing!! :excited:
It's back in stock!!

jvcarroll

Reaction score
I just saw your tweet!! And so I just ordered!! WAHOOOOO!!! :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Thanks for letting me know!! Best Muppets shirt EVERRRR!!!
Your reprint request might have been the one that finally got this done. They didn't notify me, but it seems that it happened very recently. :smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
COOL! I can't quite remember how their sizing matches up to me, so I might be getting myself another one, and MAYBE one for the Boy. :big_grin:

This shirt Jamie, it's just, well no other piece of Muppet art will ever surpass it. Simply the best, better than all the rest! :wink:

I hope they advertise it in their email too!

jvcarroll

Reaction score
COOL! I can't quite remember how their sizing matches up to me, so I might be getting myself another one, and MAYBE one for the Boy. :big_grin:

This shirt Jamie, it's just, well no other piece of Muppet art will ever surpass it. Simply the best, better than all the rest! :wink:

I hope they advertise it in their email too!
Thanks so much! Glad you like it. :smile: