Neca Labyrinth figures

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I'm happy with hoggle and the likeness they have for Bowie is awesome...goblins look nice too.

rexcrk

Reaction score
They look pretty cool, but I'll have to pass. I'm already actively collecting NECA's Nightmare Before Christmas line and McFarlane's Corpse Bride line. Not to mention Mattel's Cars! And let's not forget looking on eBay for the holes in my Lord of the Rings (from Toy Biz) and Muppets collections!

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Im so gonna get them! I Have the Nightmare Before Christmas figs, Family guy, Corpse Bride and of corse the Muppets. I gotta have my Labyrinth!

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Man, those figures are cool!!! Now we just really REALLY need a Ludo action figure and I'm good to go!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Oh yeah I'm looking forward to adding these to my action figure collection along with the Muppets (Palisades) and Nightmare Before Christmas (also Neca)

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Yoda Man said:
I don't really expect to see many more figures. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Sir Didymus incredibly small. I haven't seen the movie in a while, but standing stall isn't he only about up to the height of Sarah's knees? If NECA sticks to their 7 inch scale, then Sir Didymus probably won't even be 2 inches tall. Even if we do get him, he'll almost guaranteedly have to be a pack in and might not even get articulation. And then Ludo is too big for us to possiblly see made. I love that we're getting figures, but I think we'll be lucky enough if we even see one more figure made
I don't see any reason for Ludo to not be released. Didn't those guys make the big Stay Puft Marshmallow Man? Completely possible, but probably with limited articulation.

As for Didymus, I see him being released along with Ambrosius, and maybe a goblin or two to fill-out the blister even more. Plus, don't these guys do bases of some sort? Would be cool if they all came with a section of the Labyrinth wall or something.

Can't wait for Jareth and Hoggle!! Anyone else is just a plus! :big_grin:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Yoda Man said:
I don't really expect to see many more figures. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Sir Didymus incredibly small. I haven't seen the movie in a while, but standing stall isn't he only about up to the height of Sarah's knees? If NECA sticks to their 7 inch scale, then Sir Didymus probably won't even be 2 inches tall. Even if we do get him, he'll almost guaranteedly have to be a pack in and might not even get articulation. And then Ludo is too big for us to possiblly see made. I love that we're getting figures, but I think we'll be lucky enough if we even see one more figure made
Actually don't be totally surpised if they "cheat" the scale a tiny bit.

I can see Sir Didymus having his own car, just with a lot of other things to pack it in with. Just like Palisades did for "Rizzo The Rat," "Pepe" and "Frog Scout Robin." Or, since this is the toy company itself, a little like what they did for "Mummy Boy and Bat-Kid" from series 4 of the Nightmare Before Christmas figures.

As for Ludo, agian I can see it. Just like Palisades did for Sweetums or Neca did for "The Staypuff Marshmallow Man."

Well all I'm saying is there is no reason to like that other characters won't be made. If the figures sell well in the first place, which I think it looks like they are going to, Neca will, for sure, make more. :wink:

rexcrk

Reaction score
Well I know NECA can do REALLY big in-scale things *coughBALROGcough* :wink:

FuzzMonkey

Reaction score
I'm very excited to be getting ANY Labyrinth figures. The pics I have seen so far all look great to me. I'm already thinking about all the custom displays and environments I can make to showcase them in. I'm just really hoping for a Jareth and Sarah masquerade sequence two pack.:excited:

DTWolf

Reaction score
Jareth on the wing

I preordered my Jareth figure from CornerStoreComics, and their website now lists the figure as in-stock. They've also charged my card.

So Jareth ought to be reaching us soon. If you haven't preordered, it might be time to start shopping around your favorite toy/collectible shop to find him.