Neca Labyrinth figures

MWoO

Reaction score
The figures are nice but I still hate NECA for what they did to the ghostbusters line. 1 series of ghosts and never a ghostbuster. Not even some equipment.

CrystalBat

Reaction score
maybe NECA isnt too blame. rumor has it there are a lot of likeness issues with the actual ghostbusters actors, im sure if NECA had the rights to do all of the ghostbusters they would have. Plus, now that they are making awesome labyrinth figures we can forgive and forget.

MWoO

Reaction score
Yeah, but they always claimed that the ghostbusters owuld be done even if the likenesses had to be altered to match the comic book. Then nothing.

CrystalBat

Reaction score
who knows, maybe they will be done. Rumor has it an animated ghostbusters movie is in the works. Maybe we will get figures from that.

Laszlo

Reaction score
I don't care for Ghostbusters .... I WANT LABYRINTH AND DARK CRYSTAL FIGURES NOW !!!! :smile:

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
I for one LOVE NECA, they are doing a great job on the Nightmare Before Christmas line, and are VERY good at getting littlerally EVERY character they can get. So I don't think that it would be NECA who won't relaease the actors. As in Palisades, They could do the Puppet characters but not the Actors from the movies or shows because of linknesses. I think with NECA, its a wait and see kind of thing, just have faith that they pull threw. I am very excited to see what comes out of The Labyrinth from them. They are doing a great job so far!

Yoda Man

Reaction score
I don't really expect to see many more figures. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Sir Didymus incredibly small. I haven't seen the movie in a while, but standing stall isn't he only about up to the height of Sarah's knees? If NECA sticks to their 7 inch scale, then Sir Didymus probably won't even be 2 inches tall. Even if we do get him, he'll almost guaranteedly have to be a pack in and might not even get articulation. And then Ludo is too big for us to possiblly see made. I love that we're getting figures, but I think we'll be lucky enough if we even see one more figure made