1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Neat Electric Mayhem Comic starting up

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by JennyPenny, Jan 1, 2012.

1. JennyPenny

JennyPenny New Member

I found this little beauty while surfing around. It follows Janice at the moment and it's pretty well drawn and well written, but the artist has sloppy handwriting, very legiable just not neat. It's on deviantart and is only just starting but it looks good so far. It appears to be pretty PG if a little dark at the moment and the artist says it'll lighten up soon.

Here is the title page: http://TeriyakiOxO.deviantart.com/art/Electric-Mayhem-The-beginning-pg-0-271106024
    and the 1st page: http://teriyakioxo.deviantart.com/art/Electric-Mayhem-The-beginning-pg-1-271107310
    After that just follow the links.

So enjoy! I just wanted to share the muppet comic love.
  2. CountFan1998

CountFan1998 Active Member

I love how all the other people so far look like Muppets as well!
  3. aieee, your so good at drawing! can't wait for the next page!!!!! *hanging on to chair while jumping* ... *chair falls* :o
  4. JennyPenny

JennyPenny New Member

5. eeeeee!!!!!!! Floyd floyd floyd floyd floyd:flirt:!!!!!!! :sing: eep hes so nice :) loved it! can't wait for the next one!
  6. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

That last panel made me laugh, and I needed a good laugh right now. :) Thanks!
  7. JennyPenny

JennyPenny New Member

8. Yay! Awesome, love it :flirt: Can't wait for the next one :D
  9. JennyPenny

JennyPenny New Member

It's rolling again everyone! Page 6 just went up, still iffy with Teeth lingo
  10. JennyPenny

JennyPenny New Member