Mystery Guest (second edition)

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
I've seen the "Mystery Guest" sketch, which none of the panelists knew what or what the Mystery Guest is. So I've made this outline with the win:

Announcer: Once again, it's time for everybody's favorite game show "Mystery Guest"! And here is everybody's favorite game show host, Sonny Friendly!

Sonny: Thank you! Thank you! This is everybody's favorite game show host Sonny Friendly, with everybody's favorite game show "Mystery Guest"! And now, panel... Are you in place? And are your blindfolds also in place?

(The panelists include: Gary Gator (an alligator), Spot Neck (a giraffe), and Hubert (a hippopotamus).)

Sonny: Okay, our panel is already blindfolded so they cannot see who are mystery guest is. Okay, Mystery Guest, we're ready. Will you enter and sign in please?

(We now see our mystery guest (a rake).)

Announcer: (whispering) Our Mystery Guest today is a rake.

Sonny: Okay, welcome to our show, Mystery Guest. All right, panel, I'm going to give you a clue: our guest is something to use for an outdoor chore. Now, we'll begin the questioning with our own Gary Gator.

Gary Gator: I think I got it. Mystery Guest, are you used to trim along hedges and make topiaries, and are you like big scissors?

Rake: No, that would be a pair of hedgeclippers. I'm not a pair of hedgeclippers.

Sonny: Okay... I'm sorry about that, Gary. But let's continue the questioning with the ever-smiling Spot Neck.

Spot Neck: Thank you, Sonny.

Gary Gator: It's not a pair of hedgeclippers.

Spot Neck: Mystery Guest, are you like a big vaccuum cleaner, and are you used to mow the lawn?

Rake: No, that would be a lawn mower. I'm not a lawn mower.

Sonny: I'm sorry, Spot. Our Mystery Guest is not a lawn mower. Let's continue with Hubert.

Hubert: Okay... Let's see... Are you used to rake leaves?

Sonny: Whatdya say, Hubert?

Hubert: Are you used to RAKE leaves?

Sonny: You said RAKE! And rake is the correct answer. Terrific, Hubert!

(The theme for Mystery Guest plays as confetti falls from the ceiling.)

Sonny: We'll that's all the time we have for today. Be sure to tune in again for another fun-filled game of "Mystery Guest"!