My Sesame Street Home Video

DePingPong

Reaction score
Hey guys! Does anyone happen to have a way to send me or upload to YouTube the following:
Learning About Letters and The Alphabet Game. I haven't seen them in so long and I'd love to see them again :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think Learning About Letters is currently on YouTube, the last I noticed.

DePingPong

Reaction score
I saw it not too long ago, I went to check last night and didn't see it :/

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
Sadly, It was taken off from Youtube. Because BigPurpleMuppet99 got terminated from Youtube. I can't post Sesame Street on Youtube anymore because of what has happened to MarshalGrover getting a copyright strike. But I do have "Learning About Letters," "Learning About Numbers," and many other "Sesame Street Home Video" from Random House Home Video on VHS. But sadly, I can't transfer them to DVD because my VHS/DVD recorder won't let me transfer the VHS to DVD because the VHS is Copy-Protected. When I tried to transfer my VHS tape to DVD, My VHS/DVD recorder stops the tape and I get an error message on the television screen that reads: "ERROR! Cannot Copy. Copying Copyrighted Materials is Prohibited!" But what I remember is that all of the "My Sesame Street Home Video" video cassette came with an activity booklet, While the "Sesame Street Songs Home Video" had the song lyrics poster. Here are the videos I have:
My Sesame Street Home Video:
* Bedtime Stories and Songs
* Play-Along Games and Songs
* The Alphabet Game Show
* Learning About Letters
* Learning About Numbers
* The Best of Ernie and Bert
* Cookie Monster's Best Bite
* The Best of Kermit on Sesame Street
* Getting Ready for School
* Getting Ready to Read
* and many others

Sesame Street Songs Home Video:
* Count it Higher: Great Music Videos from Sesame Street
* Monster Hits
* Sing Yourself, Silly
* Rock and Roll
* Sing, Hoot, and Howl
* We sing together
* Dance Along
* Elmo's Sing-Along Guessing Game
* Sing-Along Earth Song
* and many others

Sesame Street Home Video Visits:
* Sesame Street Visits The Hospital
* Sesame Street Visits The Fire Department

TV Specials:
* Christmas Eve on Sesame Street
* Sesame Street Celebrates the World on New Years Eve
* Sesame Street 25th Anniversary: A Musical Celebration
* Don't Eat the Picture

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Here are the videos I have:
* The Alphabet Game Show
* Learning About Letters
* Learning About Numbers
* Getting Ready to Read
* and many others
The Best of Kermit on Sesame Street was not released as part of My Sesame Street Home Video.

* Monster Hits
* Sing Yourself, Silly
* Rock and Roll
* Sing, Hoot, and Howl
* We sing together
* Dance Along
* Sing-Along Earth Song
* and many others
Count it Higher was released as part of the My Sesame Street Home Video collection, not Sesame Songs.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is it just me, or does it seem like everybody puts MarshalGrover/Oscarfan on a pedestal when it comes to SST on YT?

DePingPong

Reaction score
Sadly, It was taken off from Youtube. Because BigPurpleMuppet99 got terminated from Youtube. I can't post Sesame Street on Youtube anymore because of what has happened to MarshalGrover getting a copyright strike. But I do have "Learning About Letters," "Learning About Numbers," and many other "Sesame Street Home Video" from Random House Home Video on VHS. But sadly, I can't transfer them to DVD because my VHS/DVD recorder won't let me transfer the VHS to DVD because the VHS is Copy-Protected. When I tried to transfer my VHS tape to DVD, My VHS/DVD recorder stops the tape and I get an error message on the television screen that reads: "ERROR! Cannot Copy. Copying Copyrighted Materials is Prohibited!" But what I remember is that all of the "My Sesame Street Home Video" video cassette came with an activity booklet, While the "Sesame Street Songs Home Video" had the song lyrics poster. Here are the videos I have:
* The Alphabet Game Show
* Learning About Letters
* Learning About Numbers
* Getting Ready to Read
* and many others

* Monster Hits
* Sing Yourself, Silly
* Rock and Roll
* Sing, Hoot, and Howl
* We sing together
* Dance Along
* Sing-Along Earth Song
* and many others

Sesame Street Home Video Visits:
* Sesame Street Visits The Hospital
* Sesame Street Visits The Fire Department

TV Specials:
* Christmas Eve on Sesame Street
* Sesame Street Celebrates the World on New Years Eve
* Sesame Street 25th Anniversary: A Musical Celebration
* Don't Eat the Picture
So, would there be anyway for you to record them with an alternative method and somehow send them as files? Not all of them of course, just the ones I've mentioned earlier, and just one other one.
But it's strange to me as to why so many accounts that post SS are getting terminated or strikes. I've seen some people posting episodes and VHS/DVD as separate parts on YT and don't seem to get any consequences. A bit strange...

DePingPong

Reaction score
Sorry if it seems as if I'm bothering you, by the way. o:

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
So, would there be anyway for you to record them with an alternative method and somehow send them as files? Not all of them of course, just the ones I've mentioned earlier, and just one other one.
But it's strange to me as to why so many accounts that post SS are getting terminated or strikes. I've seen some people posting episodes and VHS/DVD as separate parts on YT and don't seem to get any consequences. A bit strange...
Well, Here how it work. Most commercial VHS tapes have anti-copy security code from Macrovision. I remember on Dual Cassette VCR my grandmother had. I put Sesame Street's Sing Yourself Silly. On the first deck. And a blank VHS tape on the second deck. And the Sing Yourself Silly tape acted like it was damaged. I don't know why. So I rejected the blank VHS tape out of the second deck and the Sing Yourself Silly tape started to play normally. Strange. And on the back of the VHS cover, It has a anti-copy symbol for not to copy those VHS tapes to a blank tape. Under the symbol, It reads "This VHS is copy-protected and should be played only with licensed devices." From what I remember on Sing Yourself Silly is it had Don Music's "Mary Had a Bicycle," The Celebrity Montage for "Put Down the Duckie," "The Ladybugs Picnic," James Taylor and the kids singing "Jellyman Kelly," A Buzzco cartoon featuring Jim Thurman singing about a rhino named Calcutta Joe who plays an oboe, Any many others.... I loved how each Sesame Street in that video would remark on that song "Now that was silly!"