1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

My Sesame Street Collection

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by Canadian Fan, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Canadian Fan

Canadian Fan Member

My brother had an Ernie doll and I got a Bert doll from a yard sale. My niece plays with them when she visits.

I have 2 sets of Sesame Street Treasuries. One set is from the late 1970s (1978?) that my brother had, the other set is from 1983 (the yellow version was my set). I actually photocopied the recipes out of the books the other night and put them in a binder. My niece loves to make cookies, so I might try the recipes when she comes up.

I got a Fisher-Price Sesame Street Clubhouse for my first Christmas that is still used today by my niece.

I have a few Sesame Street golden books (including The Monster At The End Of This Book) and I also have The Sesame Street Bedtime Storybook that my aunt got me and my brother for Christmas.

None of these items are for sale, I'm just wanted to share what I have in my collection with other fans.