My Puppet Group

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Originally posted by Buck-Beaver
Cool puppets Warrick! I think my faves are Gnu and Norton.
Thanks !

Originally posted by CaptCrouton

I think what gives Merton that extra edge is the simple costume. I would like to see a profile of him. It's kind of hard to tell how big his nose is, whether it's beak-y or not.

I also like what you did with Norton's webbing under his arms. It inspires ideas about flying squirrels or sugar gliders in me.
Yeah, Simple with one added peice of clothing, Its Mervil tho - LOL
ill be making Profiles of them soon, And getting better pictures with side Profiles.

Originally posted by TravellingMatt
Nice puppets, Warrick!

You have a nice talent there, buddy.
Thanks !

Originally posted by Crazy Ernie
Joe looks familiar... like a character that hasn't been seen in a long time,yet is a fan favorite
Yeah, i wanted him to look like a classic Sesame Street Muppet !

Originally posted by Sir Didymus
Cool Puppets Warrick! I LOVE Urk. I can definitely see him in a T.V. Show! Great Job!
Thanks Jake !

Originally posted by Luke
Hey Warrick,

Congratulations these are beyond superb - i love them. Mervil is my favourite as well, and he compliments Gnu and Urk perfectly. I could really see these characters in a TV show one day and you being under the desk. Fantastic !!!!!
Man do i hope so !
LOL !

Wanna hook me up ?

Originally posted by frogboy4

Mervil is my favorite! You should consider writing character profiles for them. It would be interesting. Great stuff!!!! I want to see more.
Jamie,
Yeah as soon as i make more, The page will be updated, And ill post it over here!

Im gonna make it look better and add Profiles too !

Thanks for all the good words guys !

See ya

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Warrick,
I keep visiting your site, because I can't get enough of Gnu! He is so cool! Did you make him? He is just the coolest puppet I've ever seen!

Sir Didymus

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Jake,

I didnt make Gnu, we bought him at a Puppetry store in London.

We went to this store to buy some stuff (Muppet Christmas Carol Crew Jacket, Oubliette Hand from Labyrinth, and some other stuff) and the man wanted us to buy that stuff it was his (not the stores) so as we were leaving he put his bag into the cupboard and i saw a face looking at me.

It was like a magical moment, I think i just saw a Muppet looking at me !

LOL !

So i asked to see it, My Mum saw he was a part of me already and she bought it for me for christmas!

LOL !

See ya

BorkBork

Reaction score
how did you make the glasses for kia?

looks a bit like scooter by the way :wink:

/Andesr

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Anders,

I made the glasses like this -

I went to an amusement Park, and saw a plush wearing them so i won it in a crane machine, Changed the eyes and attached em to hmi - LOL

See ya

Beauregard

Reaction score
I laike UNFINISHED WORK best. You should leave those to just as they are. Especially the Cphyrical, Beaker Looking, one.

Beauregard

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Warrick,
What Material do you use? Is it Fleece? It looks like Polar Fleece to me. That's what I use. I have decided when I'm older, and more better at making puppets I'll use Antron Fleece.

Sir Didymus

fishbone

Reaction score
hmm...

one looks like a purple oscar,& you got a pink rosevelt franklin man...i think i saw gonzo mixed with a fragil. & a ***** with glasses..i make puppets to ,&i no how easy it is to be influenced,but my god that sh$# is just obvious.they look good ,but, my man,come on....