My Newest Creation

King Jim

Reaction score
I'm starting to get into comic books a while back. But yesterday I decided I want to be as great as Hanna-Barbera, Jim Henson and Stan Lee. So have created Super Clown Man. He is based on Ronald McDonald and Spiderman. I also plan to make him into a puppet as well. But check out his fake wikipedia article on Freewebs.

http://www.freewebs.com/clownmanofficialsite/fakewikipediaarticle.htm

Super Clown Man is a fictional character who use to live an every day life until one day when his parents and brother were kidnapped and sent to another planet. Luckily he was able to get them back by going to clown school. But instead of clown school it was a private super hero school. That most people didn't and would never know about in there lifetime. After he got his parents back his enemy Doctor Beast. Who was a unknown human and animal mix. Every time he wants to kidnap his parents Super Clown always stops him at the end.

Based on Ronald McDonald and Spiderman, Super Clown Man was created in 2007 by comic artist Keith Cody. Who was inspired by Hanna-Barbera, Jim Henson and Stan Lee then he wanted to make a different kind of superhero like no other. So he had created Super Clown Man. When he was created he was a like Ronald McDonald and Spiderman put together. During the day he goes to hospitals to visit and entertain sick kids and kids with cancer. He also helps handicapped people with there everyday lives. When he is known as the Caring Clown. But at night he has to stop crimes and save the world as well as his parents but in a clumsy way. He also has an alter ego who is called Joseph Gimpson.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I think it's a wonderful concept Keith.
So imaginatively clever and uniquely different from anything I've ever heard of before. I think it has enormous potential to grow into a very popular comic book and future animation series.
Definitely try to do things with Super Clown Man my friend. :big_grin: