My new video preview features Kermit

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Bad puppetry, bad acting, but purposely!:smile: Over ten years ago, I made a short film that I was never completely satisfied with but regardless was a big achievement for me. Now with the ease of video editing, I'm fixing my opus to look the way I always wanted it to! Kermit (or rather "Kramit") features in it, but I acknowledge how bad the puppetry is, but it's still pretty funny IMO.

Please check it out!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Bad puppetry, bad acting, but purposely!:smile: Over ten years ago, I made a short film that I was never completely satisfied with but regardless was a big achievement for me. Now with the ease of video editing, I'm fixing my opus to look the way I always wanted it to! Kermit (or rather "Kramit") features in it, but I acknowledge how bad the puppetry is, but it's still pretty funny IMO.

Please check it out!
That was some funny stuff. Are you any of the Blatman characters at the end of the video?

Kiki

Reaction score
Rofl, this is brilltastic! :big_grin: Seriously, very funny stuff there, Vic. I love looking at old films you've made in the past (just recently, I came across an old video that I made which was my own version of The Birds -with Big Bird, lol- which I prolly made when I was like, 9). :smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
Yeah, the one that faints at the end.
*clapclapclapclapclapclap* Man, you sooo should've got an award fer that! :big_grin: That was a great faint!
(my drama teacher once said I was good at fainting. :confused:)

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Aw Dave, very cute! I like it.

My only comment would be that you might want to turn down the volume of the music and sound effects near the beginning, because I found them louder than the dialogue and so it was a bit hard to follow, but it seemed better in the second half.

And your Kermit voice/puppet was pretty good actually! It made me laugh. and the guy playing the tuba(?) was a total riot, lol. Is there more to this? If so I can't wait to see it!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hahaha! I love it! VERY funny stuff! I love the randomness of it all! Great stuff, man! :big_grin:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Aw Dave, very cute! I like it.

My only comment would be that you might want to turn down the volume of the music and sound effects near the beginning, because I found them louder than the dialogue and so it was a bit hard to follow, but it seemed better in the second half.

And your Kermit voice/puppet was pretty good actually! It made me laugh. and the guy playing the tuba(?) was a total riot, lol. Is there more to this? If so I can't wait to see it!
Yeah, still playing with/learning the software. Thanks for the tip! Anyone else use iMovie? I have opportunity to get Adobe Final Cut Pro, but it takes up a LOT of hard drive space.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Dave this is great! I was laughing out loud, seriously! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Yeah, still playing with/learning the software. Thanks for the tip! Anyone else use iMovie? I have opportunity to get Adobe Final Cut Pro, but it takes up a LOT of hard drive space.
I use iMovie. What do need help with?