1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

My new puppet!

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by Tztz, Apr 15, 2003.

1. Tztz

Tztz Member

here are some stuff i done lately:

animation clip i directed (animated the face, sang) with another talented bodey animator, Yaron farkash.
    http://www.nisim.co.il/oy/oyoyoyh.wmv
    this is a parody and all the characters are caricatures.

i built a puppet of the main character for the publicty : http://www.nisim.co.il/tz/puppet4.jpg

there is also a web-special of the clip, but i dont think you'l find it interesting because it in hebrew... :p
    http://www.nisim-lawyer.com/oy/aoi.htm

anyway, what u think? :crazy:
  2. FISH'N'WOLFE

FISH'N'WOLFE New Member

Tztz, GREAT JOB!!! THOSE ARE SOME SWELL PUPPETS!
    :D :D :D
  3. buckshot

buckshot New Member

Tztz...you do excellent work. i'm very impressed by the quality of your puppets.
  4. ashberg

ashberg New Member

I am so utterly impressed by your first attempt. Obviously this is a natural talent for you Tztz... I just hope my first puppet is half as good as yours!!!

:D
  5. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

Cool stuff, as always Tztz!
  6. Tztz

Tztz Member

i am in the middle of a work on a new puppet. some kind of weird sea creature/alien. i'l put the photos in 1-2 weeks :) :confused:
  7. HandySam

HandySam New Member

are ur puppets made from a block of flocked foam? is that why there are no darts? thats exactly the look I'm looking for. How is it done? Can't be Antron fleece over the foam.
  8. HandySam

HandySam New Member

Tztz do u have an email adress? I'd like to buy some of ur work if u do custom
  9. Tztz

Tztz Member

i am not using flocking. only fleece on foam. i do have email adress:
    tza@walla.co.il
  10. Tztz

Tztz Member

ok, after a very long period havent posted here. i am proud to present my new -huge- puppet/costume. i wore it toady (its purim!!!) and ofcourse took the first place at the costume competation.
    its a very bizzare creature (inspired by the sand-bird, dargon, dinosaur)
    very detaild, inculudes two diffrent furs, ostrich feather, fleece. have mechanical eyelids. and you ride on it (illusion)
    here is a very bad photo, tommorow i'l take some better photos at the wood.
    http://www.hydepark.co.il/hydepark/upload04/040305_181241-322_Pict0066.jpg

btw , it for sale : tz@nisim.co.il
  11. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

That link doesn't show any picture. It sounds cool, though, kind of like a Jaberwock.
  12. trooper_trent

trooper_trent New Member

I cant get it to work either. Sounds great though, Cant wait to see it. You always to just amazing work.
    Trent
  13. Tztz

Tztz Member

sorry, i can see this link. when i'l get the good photos- i will put them on my privite server and it will be ok. :eek: :p
  14. Tztz

Tztz Member

15. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

This looks really, really good btw Tztz. I want one!!
  16. Ryan

Ryan New Member

I love Oy Oy Oy, but could you please explan what the song means in English?
  17. Tztz

Tztz Member

the song is a parody on the biggest rock star in israel. its put one of his saddest songs into a circus.

beaver, if you want one- email me at tz@nisim.co.il
  18. Show and Tell

Show and Tell Member

LOL that was soo cool! what ever it is. ROFL I thought it was a lama till I noticed the claws. What is it anyway? What do you charge for something like that?
  19. Tztz

Tztz Member

its some sort of mixture between lama and dargon. those stuff r usually very expensive and made for companies.