1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

My new puppet!

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by Tztz, Apr 15, 2003.

1. Tztz

Tztz Member

2. Kye

Kye Member

It looks great... kinda like a Rat and an anteater had a redheaded stepchild! Very Creative. I love it! Bravo! send me one
  3. Tztz

Tztz Member

wow!:excited: thanks!!!!:excited:
    what to send you?
  4. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Fantastic. Very distinct and a very attactive puppet. :)
  5. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

I Love IT!!!

It's great, really nice. Keep up the good work.

What did you use for the eyes?
  6. pdbooch

pdbooch New Member

Thats gorgeous! Very cool. i love it.
    What's it's name?
  7. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

Great puppet! I especially like the choice of fur and the eyes. Keep up the good work!
  8. Tztz

Tztz Member

thanks all for the feedbacks! for the eyes i used a simple ping-pong balls!
  9. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

That puppet is awesome!! I don't see a single seam in there anywhere.

Yup, you be among the best if that's your first puppet!!!
  10. Kye

Kye Member

You could make one and send it to me. That would be a very nice think to do! could I have one in Blue?:)
  11. Tztz

Tztz Member

thanks fozzie, i wish this happen. my backround is with comedy, caricatures, animation, parodies, music video. i have learned all by myself with experience, but for puppets i needed someone to help me. the problem with developing my abilities are 1) i am 17 so i dont have enough money or time. 2) i am from Israel...

but i believe that if i'l work hard , i get to something.:rolleyes:
  12. Tztz

Tztz Member

kye:) :) :) :) :)
    i dont want to sell my first puppet, but if you want you can order one in blue!
  13. Kye

Kye Member

Yikes! Pay... do you mean with real money? ? Well they are worth it! how much do you think you would sell them for...outta curiosity?
  14. foofoocakes

foofoocakes New Member

Very nice love the expression especially the eyes. Makes him look a little drunk or maybe like he was hit in the head a few times.
  15. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

looks kinda psycho with the eyes, methinks....cool :) twithes, sorta :p
  16. Tztz

Tztz Member

some pepole i know already ordered from me couple of puppet , i think that if i would sell a puppet like this on Ebay , i'l put a reserve price of about 150$. what do you think? after all, it took me a lot of time to build, and the metirials costs too.
  17. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

Yes, it's a fair price. After all, you DID put your heart and soul into it, and it's not cheap to build puppets. You should not give your precious work away, you should get your share, i think.
  18. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

Very Nice! Keep up the good work! :excited:

Jake
  19. Kye

Kye Member

It is a very fair price! I am going to go sell a kidney to start saving up for it! Poor actors should have more organs
  20. vaderdentist

vaderdentist Member

My Pepe

Hi guys, I wanted to show my favorite muppet.........Pepe the King Prawn. Let me know what you think.

He is for sale, he is one of a kind. Email me for details if interested.

Dave [​IMG]